Epilogue

Later days passed amazingly anubhav taking care of haseena and loving her intensely... Haseena too started feeling care & concern for him & seeing his intense love towards her she too started liking him... The way anubhav was taking care of her so lovingly and was fulfilling her all cravings sometimes even without saying he used to understand & fulfill her every little wish... He never even got little irritated also in fulfilling her wishes at any point of time even during night too and also handled her every mood swings lovingly.....

( So now i have written incidents in short of her 9 months pregnancy and after birth)

........❤️

Seeing their baby & hearing the heartbeat of baby for the first time made them feel soo happy, peaceful and also they got happy tears in their eyes... They were feeling soo blessed...

.......❤️

It was night time but Haseena wasn't able to sleep she was feeling restless, anubhav was doing everything to make her feel comfortable but still she was feeling some restlessness... Anubhav was getting worried for her & thinking about her that she must need to relax to get some peace.. he then lovingly took her in his embrace, they snuggled close to eachother and anubhav gave her a sweet forehead kiss & she closed her eyes feeling peace ....

Haseena felt peace in his loving embrace and sweet forehead kiss... she then opened her eyes and saw him already lovingly adoring her... Both their eyes got locked in eachother and soon their lips met in a loving peaceful kiss...

But soon haseena broke the kiss as she started getting labour pains suddenly... Anubhav was obviously panicking & was also getting worried seeing haseena in so much pain but he was still trying to make haseena calm though he was tensed as hell.. And then he carefully taking care of her took her to the hospital... And stayed with haseena holding her hand lovingly all the while during delivery... And as the baby was delivered their happiness knew no bounds first anubhav gave haseena a peacefull forehead kiss... And then as the baby was brought close to haseena she gave a sweet kiss to the baby and anubhav too gave a kiss to the baby..

....... ❤️

Haseena was shifted to the normal ward, she was holding the baby and was lovingly adoring the baby and anubhav was beside her adoring them smilingly...

anubhav : apka bohtt bohtt shukriya hj hume duniya ka sabse pyaara tohfa dene ke liye... apse pyaar krkr humein duniya ki sari khushiyan milgayi aur ab apne un khushiyon dugni krdi...

hm : shukriya toh apko bhi anubhavji.. humne toh kabhi ye sab soncha bhi nahi tha par aj iss pyaare se rajkumar ko dekhke hume jo khushi mehsoos horahi hai wo humne kabhi mehsus nahi kiya... And gave a loving kiss to baby...

And then ammi, maa and whole mpt team too came inside the ward and gave blessings to the couple and their adorable baby... Everyone was very happy and enjoying this peaceful moment..

........❤️

Anubhav after the birth of their child was taking sooo much care of haseena and also of their baby.... Days were passing into months lovingly and anubhav, haseena and their child arush were getting so muchh more attached to eachother.... And seeing anubhav's love and care towards her and their baby was making her fall in love with him and finally haseena too fell in love with anubhav...

....... ❤️

It was arush first birthday they celebrated happily with all their family and enjoyed a lot..

later after the party everyone left and arush was also asleep by now so anuseena took arush to their room and made him lie on in his small bed and anubhav and hassena was talking while lovingly adoring him...

hm : arush kab 1 sal ka hgya pata bhi nahi chala..

as : sach kaha hj.. aur dekhiye ab samjhdar bhi hone lag gaya hai aj bina tang kiye khud hi sogaya..

anubhav chuckled and haseena too... Seeing haseena's sweet laugh anubhav adored her lovingly...

as while lovingly adoring her, his eyes depicting so much love for her : hum aj apni zindagi mai itne khush hai toh wo ap ki wajh se hj ap jabse humari zindagi mai aayi hai humari zindagi ko apki tarah hi haseen bana diya hai.. i love you so much haseena ji..

And cupping her face lovingly gave her a sweet forehead kiss... They both felt so much peace their eyes were closed... anubhav then made his forehead touch hers and stayed in the same position for some time feeling eternal peace...

hm felt so much peace : i love you too anubhav ji...

anubhav's happiness knew no bounds hearing i love you from her and that haseena too now loves him made his heart soo much peaceful ... he immediately happily looked towards her... haseena smiled peacefully seeing him getting soo happy...

as happily : ap.. hums..

hm happily : haan humse bohtt pyaar krne lage hai.. i love you anubhav ji..

as being the most happiest took her in a loving hug and happily twirled her around : i love you more hj... i love you so much more...

And the room was filled with their happiness and peacefullness by this surreal moment...

Later anubhav and haseena were still standing close in eachother's arms happily ...

as with a peaceful smile : aj birthday arush ka tha par hume sabse zyada pyaara tohfa mila hai.. hum bata nahi sakte humara dil ko kitna sukoon mehsus horaha hai... hum duniya ke sabse khushnaseeb insaan hai jo hume ap mili jisne humari zindagi sirf aur sirf khushiyo se bhar di hai... i love you so much hj...

hm : humne toh jin khushiyon ke bare mai kabhi soncha bhi nahi tha apne hume wo di hai anubhavji balki usse zyada hi khusiyan di hai.. apka pyaar, apki care pakar hum khud ko boht khushnaseeb mante hai... i love you too anubhavji...

Their eyes locked in eachother's that were depicting so much love for eachother And their lips met into a loving peacefull kiss that depicted their love for eachother but then it turned into a passionate kiss igniting intense desires in them for eachother lost in their love...

And without breaking the kiss anubhav picked haseena in his arms and lovingly made her lie on the bed hovering above her.. And they lovingly & passionately made love to eachother... And this time haseena wasn't drunk & it wasn't one sided love of anubhav...
This time haseena was also in love with anubhav same as anubhav loves her ... They both deeply in love with eachother made love to eachother lovingly and passionately...

...... ❤️

Later after years, arush was now 3 years old and anuseena was again blessed with a baby girl... Every one was veryy happy and arush was soo excited and happy as he became a big brother.. They all then lived a happy and peaceful live ahead....

THE END...

❤️❤️❤️