Chp. 6 sleepover fun

Raines POV:

Walk into my room after my shower and see Eda walking in. Her hair is so fluffy! It's adorable.

"What you lookin' at rainstorm." She questions me.

"Oh! N-nothing!"

She just give me a quick smirk and sits down next to everyone.

Caleb looks ovally nervous.

"Hey Caleb- are you alright?"

"Huh? Y-yeah I'm fine- just b- my uncle is a little annoyed I came for a sleepover is all. But I really needed a night to chill." He said with a nervous smile on his face.

"Are you sure?" Darius questioned, he always had a soft spot for Caleb since Caleb started mentoring him to be in the Emperors Coven.

"I'm fine Dare. More worried about terra, she's been assigned to pick me up if "I'm needed" I just want to relax."

"Let's forget about all of this coven nonsense for now. We should focus on the sleepover!" I said trying to lighten the mood.

We all agreed on not talking about politics or covens until the morning.

One minute we're talking about making s'mores. The next alador grabs the nearest pillow hitting Eda resulting in an epic pillow fight.

Eda was so focus she built a pillow fort, it had structural reenforcement. Smart.

I grabbed a pillow and charged at her not before she whacked my around the face with the fluffiest pillow she could have used.

I hit her back and then a all out pillow war broke out, everyone was hitting each other and everyone was laughing and giggling. It was sweet.

After the whole pillow fiasco and a few bruises we all stay down to tell tails.

"Oh! I have one! It's a story I found in the emperors archives!" Caleb spoke excitedly.

"Are you sure that's safe to talk about Caleb?" Darius questioned worrisomely.

"Psshh, it's fiiiine, it's just a tale!" Eda reassured him.

"I'll be fine dare." Caleb backed her up.

I was quite wary myself though, the emporia is not a merciful man.

"Okay let me tell the story chumps!" Caleb chirped up grabbing a flashlight and lighting it under his chin revealing his eyebrow scars.

"Gather round for a tale so bold, a tale of love, trail and betrayal, of heartache and manipulation, of hurt and wonderment, a tale of two brothers descended and destined to break a bond of pure. The tale of the Brothers Witterbane."
_________________
Word Count: 400

A/N: HEY! It's ya favourite non binary author PJ, next chapters gonna be extremely long to get ya snacks ready! - PJ