Chandelier

Time skip ~~ brought to you by L's eyebags (Death Note reference)

Your POV

       After Natsu's little act of being 'King', Natsu finally gave the crown back to the King. Last time he did that act, Wendy told me how he actually took it with him without anyone noticing. This time, the Royal Arm made sure he return the crown. Natsu changed into a black suit with a light pink dress shirt. He was happily eating away at the all-you-can-eat buffet.

Everyone else danced the night away. I see Lily and Krystal happily dancing with each other. Happy is beaming with joy as he danced with Carla. Ezra was dancing with Kagura, and I giggled seeing Elfman dancing with Evergreen. Even Freed asked Laxus for a dance, but Laxus rejected him as he walked away. I kind of feel bad for Freed. 

Meanwhile, I'm standing by the pillar like a wallflower. Although, should I really be called a wallflower if I'm standing by the pillar? 

        "(Y/N)" the voice drew me out of my thoughts. I look over to see Lyon holding his hand to me. 

        "May I have this dance with you just this is one, please?" He held out his hand to me. I look back at him for a second. As I turn to look for Gray, I notice he is dancing with Wendy. Juvia is behind a pillar and weeps at how she is not dancing with Gray. I gaze back at Lyon and took his hand.

        "Of course." I smile as he returns the smile. Gray will have a chance to dance with me later. First comes, first come serves.

Lyon lead me to the middle of the dance floor as we move to the beat of the waltz. One hand rests behind my back as his other hand held my hand. He pulls me a bit closer, too close that I blush a bit. I kept looking at me feet. Due to Lyon closing the gap between us, I felt like I was about to step onto his foot. I'm even emphasizing at how I'm wearing matching black high heels. 

        "You should look into your partner's eyes. It's considered an approprate thing to do." Lyon takes one of his hands as he uses his finger to lift her chin back up. Now, they were seeing eye to eye.

        "Sorry, it's just that I'm never danced before." Lyon's eyes widened a bit. He shakes it off as he smiles, giving that Prince Charming look.

        "There's no need to worry. I'll be leading." We kept dancing for a while as I started to get used to the rhythm. "There you go. It wasn't that hard. We actually have great chemistry as we are able to dance with ease." 

Wow, I knew that. Lyon really is a great dancer, and I'm actually having fun. Our dance was cut short when a hand is upon Lyon's shoulder.

        "It's time to switch partners." Gray spoke. Before Lyon had the chance to protest, he pushed Lyon into the direction of Millianna. Wendy was off chatting with Chelia, so Gray decided to grab another partner. Which meant me...

        "Now that was not very gentlemanly of you. I could have dance with you if you just asked." I scolded at the black-haired ice wizard. He smirked.