A Mother's Good-bye and a Mother's Hello

3rd Person POV
Lyon and Juvia were struggling against the Bishop named Keith. Natsu and Gajeel are preoccupied with fighting the other remaining Tartaros members. Lucy looks upon and worries for the safety of her friends.

"I knew that Silver and Iduna wanted to rebel against us." the skeleton necromancer tells Juvia and Lyon. He keeps throwing dark attacks towards them as they dodge. "Silver became strong and mastered Ice Demon Slaying Magic. Iduna felt despair for slaying her sister and accepted the magic she stole from her. They wanted to take revenge against us. But that was fine. I realized that their anger and desire for revenge were the driving force that allowed them to live on. They were vey interesting and pleasant puppets."

"How can you be so cruel?" Juvia angrily asks him.

"How dare you put (Y/N)'s mother through that kind of pain!" Lyon exclaims with rage.

"Father and son, mother and daughter, dead and living will kill each other. This is my story in which I try to create more perfect corpses." Keith explains.

"What do you think human beings are?" Juvia questions him.

"Tools for experiments. Nice tools." he responses. Having enough of Keith's lack of tact and humanity, Juvia prepares a water attack with her left hand. Lyon does the same for an Ice Make attack.

"Humans won't do as you please." Juvia says. Both of them attack, but Keith dodges the attack with ease since physical attacks don't work on him.

"I can make them do so. Next time, I'll kill you. And use your corpse to kill your friends." Keith slithers through Juvia's attacks and heads towards her.

"I won't allow you to do that!!!" Juvia yells. Something ties around her wrists. She gasps and sees Keith has a grip on her. Successfully restraining her, he hovers behind her and squeeze her body.

"Then try to destroy me. The moment he loses his master, Silver and Iduna will also end." Keith explains to Juvia. She tries to get him to let her go, but he is too strong.

"Juvia!" Lucy yells for her helpless comrade.

"Let her go! Damn you!" Lyon curses at Keith.

He could conjure up his Ice Maker magic, but he worries Keith will use Juvia as his shield. Before he could ran up there at charge at Keith himself, something grips on Lyon's leg. He looks down to see skeletons coming from the ground to restrain him. The same goes for Lucy. Natsu and Gajeel notice this, but they are too preoccupied to help them.

"This is the city of corpses. It's like a treasure box to Keith." the bishop skeleton explains. He looks at Juvia with his head upside down to her. "What? Aren't you going to erase the ghost of that boy's father and the girl's mother?

"Ugh.. Kyah.. ugh." Juvia couldn't response as she is stuggling against him.

"Cut the tie between father and son as well as mother and daughter." Keith commands Juvia. Tears fell down her like small waterfalls.

"I can't do it." Juvia weeps.

"JUVIA!" Lyon calls out for her in desperation. He is filled with rage at how Keith is treating her.

"That is why humans are fools. We know humans. Feelings get in the way of reason." Keith unleashes dark energy from his ghostly body. He rises while still having a hold on Juvia. He attacks her with his dark curse. "They're ugly lumps of ego."

Juvia is consumed within the darkness. She vanishes completely as Keith regains his appearance. Lucy, Natsu, Gajeel and Lyon are shock to see Juvia disappear. However, Keith is alertedby the water spiraling inside his body, forcing him to a great deal of pain.