(Y/N) vs Gildarts [Part One]

Time skip ~ brought to you by Nagisa's kawaiiness! (Free! reference)

3rd Person POV
        With the matches announced, the exam start. The first match is Levy McGarden and her partner Gajeel vs Freed Justine and his partner Bickslow. Though the match was close, Levy and Gajeel pass the first match. Thanks to Levy's script magic, she was able to counter most of Freed's enchantments to win the match. 

The second match was Elfman and Evergreen vs Mirajane. Evergreen had a clever idea to throw off Mirajane by telling her she was pregnant with Elfman's child, it had the oppose effect on her. In fact, she was enraged for a 'unexpected pregnancy' and thus beat the crap out of Elfman. With Mira's rage, she won the match. It took a while for her to clam down and Evergreeen explaining how the whole 'baby' thing was a rouse. 

The third match was Natsu and Happy vs Laxus Dreyar. During the match, Laxus focused more on attacking Natsu instead of Happy. Not that it mattered because Happy was staying far away from their match as possible. At first, Natsu was struggling to even strike at Laxus. Later on, he was able to use a tremendous amount of power to defeat Laxus. Everyone was shocked to see Natsu defeat Laxus, but they remember the fight Natsu had against Sting and Rogue. Of course, Laxus was forced to hold back a little due to the exam. Secretly, Laxus was impressed with Natsu's abilities and supports him on becoming an S-Class wizard. 

Now it's time for the fourth match to commence: (Y/N) and Krystal vs Gildarts!

Time skip ~ brought to you by pie (Request reference)

Your POV
        I'm finally going to face against Gildarts. I was waiting for Krystal to finish gearing up. It's trance because she's taking quite a while. She's always on time for anything.

"(Y/N)!" I hear behind me. I turn to see Krystal running up to me with … red tulips?

"Hey Krystal. What's with the red tulips in your hand? There's so beautiful. Did Lily give them to you?" I ask her. Her eyes widened as she tosses the bouquet up in the air in shock.

"Huh!? How did you know I was with Lily!?" Krystal ask me. I tilt my head a bit.

"Because I always see you so lovely dovey with him." I remind her. She panics and drops her head to look at the ground in disappointment. 

"Aw man. I didn't want you to know about it. With all that's going on, I wanted to keep it private. Sorry." Krystal apologizes to me. I smile at her.

"I figured you didn't want to talk about it, so I decided to respect your privacy." I explain to her. She let out a deep breath.

"Thanks for understanding." Krystal thanks me as she looks up at me. I nod to let her know it's okay.

"Well, let's get going. I'm sure Lily will be happy to see you battle. After all, he did give you your favorite flowers for good luck. Let's give it all we got!" I say as I walk up to the arena. 

"He didn't though. But that doesn't matter because I won't drag you into my problems. Right now, I have to focus on helping you. That's what friends are for." Krystal mutters under her breath.

Time skip ~ brought to you by Gray's most consistent piece of clothing: his necklace (Fairy Tail reference)

Gray's POV
        It was time for (Y/N)'s battle with Gildarts. I just hope she wins because Gildarts didn't want an innocent girl and her Exceed to get hurt. I want to see her battle to support her in any way I can. I could be preparing my battle with Juvia, but I know a way to defeat her. However, if (Y/N) and I make it to the second round, I won't be holding back. I'm aiming to become an S-Class Wizard.