Chapter 18

3rd POV

Taehyung coughs away the dust from his lungs. Waving his hands from side to side to bring in fresh air for him and Jungkook.

"Jungkook?" He coughs. "Are you ok?" Taehyung coughed again. The air was pretty stuffy right now.

"Yeah, I'm good." Jungkook coughs as well. "My adrenaline is gone though."

"Suga, Hope, Min. Come in." Taehyung was hoping his team wasn't hurt or worse.

"I'm here. Sadly, I can't see anything." Yoongi's voice was heard.

"My arm is caught under a piece of wall. I think that blast was stronger than we thought it was going to be." Hoseok's voice answered.

"I was thrown pretty far too. I think I'm at Yoongi's building." Jimin spoke as well.

Taehyung sighs. Damn it. They're hurt.

"Jin, Wang. You there?" Jungkook asked.

There was no answer. Everyone was beginning to worry. "Jin, come in."

Still silent. Nothing but static.

"I.....ca.....hell...."

Eyes widened in shock.

"Can...you....hear me!"

"Yes we can, Jin. What is going on with you and Wang?" Taehyung asked.

"It's Joon. He's hurt pretty bad. He's been impaled in the stomach. He's coughing up blood and...I need to help him. It's my fault. I don't know what to do."

Everyone can hear the panic inside Seokjin's voice as he explains what had happened.

"He just slammed into the ground. There's a crater of his impact and that just pushed the pole deeper into him. Jungkook I'm really scared."

Taehyung takes a deep breath to gather his thoughts. "Jin, are you still near the transportation you took to base?" He asked.

A shaking breath was taken in by Seokjin, sniffling. "We are. We brought back the Nissan Skyline GT-R. I can't take him out of his suit either." Seokjin started to sob again.

"Is Joon still awake?" Jungkook asked. Hoping he was at least still breathing.

"He's out cold. He stopped coughing but now he won't wake up. His breathing is faint."

"Jin, get him out of here. Wang help him out. Ok?" Taehyung instructed. "Way ahead of you."

"What do we do?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung coughs before he answers. "We help out the rest of our team. Yoongi may be blind and Hoseok is trapped, let's get his arm free before he has to lose it."

"I'm behind you."

Jungkook and Taehyung pull their bodies out from under the car they sought refuge. Once out they looked each other over. "Your shirt is ripped." Taehyung pats down his ex.

"Your clothes don't look like a basket of flowers either." Jungkook chuckles when he sees Taehyung's pants ripped and jacket all dusty.

"Where did Joon leave Suga again?" Taehyung asked.

"North buildiiinnnggg, that one." Jungkook slowly points to the building hidden by the dispersing dust.

"Was this blast big because of the machine Jin brought?" Jungkook asked.

"Yup. Damn it. My ear piece broke." Taehyung complains.

"Well, at least you got the main point across. Jin probably would wait for orders before taking Joon back to base."