Copycat

Leo's POV

I was chilling in my room when Marinette appears. "What something?" I ask her.

"Do you have Adrien's number?" she asks me hurriedly.

"Nope, but I have Rosalie's number and she should have her brother's number. Why?" I ask her.

"I wanted to talk to Adrien" she mutters.

"Oh finally going to ask him out?" I ask teasingly.

"Leo" she whines and I chuckle.

"I'm teasing, here" I say handing her a piece of paper. "I asked for Adrien's number a while back encase you ever wanted to call him. Wrote it down" I state.

"You had this all along and still teased me" she states.

"You know I love you sister" I tell her and hug her. "I hope things work out for you and Adrien" I state. She smiles hugging me back and left the room. I go down to check on the bakery and see Ayla arrive. "She's in her room" I tell her and she nods her head heading upstairs. No doubt Marinette asked her for help in talking to Adrien on the phone. I check the time and curse, I'm late for fencing practice. I grabbed my bag and left.

(Fencing class) Rosalie's POV

I don't know why dad has me go watch Adrien fence. He won't let me fence. But it allows me to read books. Leo had arrived late and was currently fencing with Adrien. I must say he has gotten better at it and nearly bet Adrien now. Adrien wins again knocking Leo to the floor.

"Gotta get a drink of water. I'll be right back" Adrien states and goes to the locker room. I head over to Leo and help him up.

"Nearly had him" he mutters.

"You'll win one day" I tell him and offer him a bottle of water.

"Thanks Rosalie" he says with a smile and has a drink.

"Sort of surprised you aren't at the unveiling of the Ladybug and Cat Noir's sculptures" I state.

"I'll go after practice to take photos" he tells me. "Want to come?" he asks me.

"Sure, sounds fun. I'm sure Theo did an amazing job" I state.

"I have to get to my next match, see you when practice is over" he tells me. I nod and he went to his next opponent. I notice Adrien hasn't returned yet and frown in confusion. He said he was only going for a drink of water.

(Time skip) Leo's POV

"Whew! That was rough" one of the guys says with a laugh as we entered the locker room after practice.

"You said it" I chuckle.

"I wonder where Adrien disappeared too" another muses.

"Who knows, Rosalie sent him a message though" I state. I got changed and grabbed my bag. "See you guys next time" I tell them and left. I go meet Rosalie. "Anything from your brother?" I ask her curious.

"No, I hope he's alright" she states.

"Sure he's fine, lets go look at the new sculptures" I tell her. She nods her head and we left. We go to the park to see the unveiling ceremony over. I take out my camera and take a few pictures.

"Theo did an amazing job" Rosalie states taking a photo with her phone.

"Sure did" I agree. I set up my tripod and place my camera on it. "What to take a photo with me?" I ask her. She nods her head and I set the timer. We stand in front of the sculpture and the timer goes off. The camera takes our photo.

I take a look and show it to Rosalie. "Perfect as always" she says with a smile. I start to pack up. Rosalie phone begins to ring.

"Hello, oh hi Adrien" she says with a smile. "No I haven't seen your phone" she states. "I'm at the new sculpture with Leo, we'll pop by the gym to see if it's there" she tells him. "Love you brother" she says hanging up.

"What's up?" I ask her.

"Adrien has miss placed his phone, thinks he left it at the gym" she states. "Mind coming with me to look?" she asks.

"Sure, but I don't know Adrien's locker code" I tell her.

"Good thing I do" she says smiling. We headed back to the gym. We arrive and see their car out front. "Guess Adrien came to help us look" she states with a shrug. I nod and we head to the locker room.

"This is his locker" I state pointing to it. I look away and she opens it.

"Not here" she states with a frown.

"Could he of left it in the car?" I ask her.

"Maybe" she says. Just then my phone bings. "What is it?" she asks as I pull up the news. Catnior was stealing a painting. "Catnior would never steal anything" she states.

"I agree, I think we have another akumitized victim" I state.

"But why does he look like Catnior?" she asks me confused.

"No idea, but I'm sure Ladybug and the real Catnior will handle it" I tell her. "But maybe it's best we stay here until they are done" I state.

"Sounds good to me, I feel safe with you" she states. She blushes looking away and I smile. I hug her.

"I'll always protect you Rosalie" I promise her and she hugs me back. "So what do you want to do?" I ask her.

"Could you sure me some fencing techniques?" she asks.

"Sure" I say and grab two training swords. Along with some protective gear. We suit up in different rooms and meet in the main room. I start to teach her the basics of fencing.

(Time skip) Rosalie's POV

I fall to the padded ground. "You ok?" Leo asks concerned offering me his hand.

"Yeah, I'm good" I say with a smile. We hear a had from the locker room. "What was that?" I ask him confused.

"Don't know, stay close" he tells me heading for the locker room. "Oh it's just you Adrien" he states when my brother appears.

"Yeah, didn't hear from you guys so thought I'd come look" Adrien states.

"We couldn't find it and when we saw there was another victim. We thought it'd be safer to stay here" I explain. "Leo has been teaching me some moves" I add smiling.

"She's a natural" Leo states.

"Thanks for taking care of my sister" Adrien says.

"Anytime, speaking of sisters. I should go check on mine" Leo tells us. "See you guys tomorrow in class" he states before leaving. I take off the fencing gear and go home with Adrien.

(Next day)

"I'm sure you'll find it Adrien" I assure him as we entered class with Nino. I left to go sit with Leo like usual. Adrien finds his phone and Nino asks him about the movies. Adrien agrees and Ayla invited herself & Marinette.

"Want to go to the movies together?" Leo asks me.

"I'd love too" I tell him with a smile. The rest of the class arrive, followed by Miss Bustier. She took role call and the class began.

A/N

Pictures above of Copycat and Theo Barbot. Picture on the external link of the sculptures.