Lady Wifi

Rosalie's POV

I sigh, Adrien has disappeared again. I know he is keeping something from me, but what? And I feel like Leo is also keeping a secret also. He disappeared with Marinette earlier during class. Recently he has been getting amazing shots of Ladybug and Catnoir. Selling them to the paper, I don't know why or how he knows when there is a villain. I wish he wouldn't run off into danger. But it's not like he'll listen to me.

"You ok Rosalie?" Nino asks. He offered to walk me home and he saw my brother had disappeared again.

"It's just Adrien is always AWOL and I worry" I tell him. Before he can say something back. Ayla appears shouting out names. "What's up Ayla?" I ask her.

"Come with me, I need both of your help" she states. She takes us to a bench by the river and we sit down. She shushes Nino and calls Marinette. "Ughh. I hate when she goes AWOL. She's not calling me back! Where is that girl?!" she rants.

"Tell me about it, Leo has been going AWOL too" I tell her.

"Seriously. My man Adrien's the exact same way. But I guess you gotta be sly when Mr. Control Freak is your daddy-o" Nino states.

"You forget Nino, he's my dad too" I remind him.

"Opps, sorry Rosalie" he says sheepishly. Ayla's phone beeps and she unlocks her news app. It shows Nadja with Catnoir and Ladybug. I see Leo in the background taking photos and sigh.

"Once again, Ladybug and Cat Noir have saved Paris from the clutches of a menacing villain" Nadja states.

"At least we know where Leo is now" Nino states.

"Yeah, taking photos of Ladybug again" I grumble. Feeling jealous.

"Hey! I think I've just sniffed out who the real Ladybug is" Ayla tells us. We look at her surprised.

"Who?" I ask her.

"Chloe" she says. Nino and I laugh. No way Chloe is Ladybug, that's ridiculous. Besides if she was, she'd shout it to the world.

"Chloé? Seriously? She's too self-absorbed to think of anyone but herself, much less save the world. You are cray-cray, lady" Nino tells Ayla.

"Besides if she was, she'd shout it to the world. No way Chloe is Ladybug" I tell her.

"I am so not! You'll see!" she tells us.

(Bakery) Leo's POV

"Man, I got some good shoots" I state as Marinette appears.

"You know, you shouldn't be ditching class just to take photos" she tells me.

"I need to, it's for something important" I tell her. As we enter our home.

"Ayla brought your school book home" mum tells Marinette.

"Hey mum" we say and I kiss her cheek.

"You seem so forgetful these days. Maybe you just need some fresh air and extra exercise for that growing brain of yours" she tells Marinette.

"Good idea, mom. I'll start tomorrow" Marinette tells her. Mum kisses her cheek and Marinette goes upstairs.

"Need help?" I ask mum as I put my book bag down.

"Your help is always welcomed" she tells me with a smile. "So how is Rosalie?" she asks me. I wince, I hadn't seen Rosalie a lot since the museum accident. I feel terrible. What if I had hurt her while I was controlled by the villain? I know I didn't, but it haunts me. I never want to hurt her. She means so much to me.

"I haven't seen her recently" I admit sheepishly.

"You should call her" she tells me.

"I'll talk to her tomorrow at school" I assure her. "Anyway I have homework" I tell her and wash my hands. I kiss her cheek. "See you at dinner" I state and go to my room.

(Time skip)

"Hi Rosalie" I say as I sit besides her. She ignores me. "Are you mad at me?" I ask her confused.

"You've been ignoring me for days" she states.

"I'm sorry Rosalie, but ever since I got the job as a free lance photography. I've just been trying to keep it" I tell her sheepishly.

"But you always disappear" she states. I realize I've hurt her. Even though I vowed not to, I'm such an idiot.

"What can I do to make it up to you?" I ask her.

"Anything, I want?" she asks me.

"Anything" I tell her and she smiles.

"I've always wanted to try Andre's ice-cream, I hear it's the best in Paris" she states and I blush lightly. "So, will you take me?" she asks.

"Of course" I say with a smile. "After school, just the two of us" I tell her and she smiles. We focus back onto the lesson. I notice Marinette not here and frown. Just then the projector turns on revealing a new villain. Damn it, why did I leave my camera at home?

"I'm Lady Wifi, revealer of the truth! For our first exposé, your principal would like to share a little tidbit with you. So, Mr. Damocles, is it true you wrongly suspended a student named Alya today?" the villain asks as she leans on him.

"Uh... yes, it is" he says looking ashamed. Wait, Ayla was suspended? Why? And was she akumatisied?

"So, you were biased? Unfair? Totally unjust?!" Lady Wifi asks him.

"Yes, I was" Mr Damocles says.

"For my next scoop, I'll be taking you to meet the girl who's been hiding behind the Ladybug mask!" Lady Wifi declares swiping the screen on her phone. It puts a pink stop icon on Mr. Damocles, freezing him. She tells us to stay tuned and the projector turns off.

"Everyone, for your own safety, go directly home right now! And don't forget to read chapters four and five" Miss Bustier tells us. I grab Rosalie's hand as we run out with the others.

"Don't you want to take photos?" she asks as we run.

"Don't have my camera, besides I have to get you somewhere safe" I state.

"But where?" she asks as we get outside.

"Your house?" I suggest.

"To close to Chloe's, no doubt Lady Wifi is going there. Ayla thinks Chloe is Ladybug" she states. I laugh. "Not the time to laugh" she tells me.

"Right" I say looking around. "Lets go to my house, we'll be safe there while the real Ladybug and Catnoir handle things" I tell her. She agrees and we hail a cab. It takes us to my house. Mum made us some treats as we chill in my room, door open.

I start to go through my shoots from the other day. "You really do get amazing shoots" Rosalie states as she looks over my shoulder.

"Thanks, but they'd be better if I had a better camera" I tell her. "I'm saving up for one as well as a present for Marinette" I state.

"What are you thinking of getting her?" she asks me.

"No idea" I tell her and she giggles. "Think you could help me pick something out?" I ask and she nods her head. So we start to look for a gift for my sister. All while having the news play on my phone to keep us updated on the situation with Lady Wifi.

(Time skip)

The wifi signal cut out and when it returned Lady Wifi had been defeated. Rosalie was picked up by her and Adrien's body guard. And I called it an early night.