Evillustrator

A/N

I will be rearranging the chapters, so that they are in chronological order of events in the Miraculous Ladybug time line and not in the order of the episodes were aired.

Leo's POV

So we're all in Ms. Mendeleiev class, I am next to Natheniel. Who is doodling in his sketch pad again. I try to get his attention as Ms Mendeleiev heads our way. But he was to focused on his drawing and is caught. "Nathaniel! What are you drawing?" she demands.

"Wha, wha" he says confused. Guess he was day dreaming again.

"And these artistic endeavours are clearly why you are failing science" Ms Mendeleiev states. Nathaniel apologies for not paying attention. " You go march yourself down to the principal's office and show him that checked scratch! Then you'll be really sorry" she snaps. He gets up with his sketch pad and starts to leave. But trips over Mylène's bag, dropping his sketchbook. Chloé grabs it.

"Ooh! Look, Sabrina! It's him as a superhero! And look who he's saving! It's Marinette!" she says loudly. "He's so totally crushing on you, Marinette!" she exclaims.

"Stop it Chloe" Rosalie tells her. As Nathaniel snatches his sketch book back.

"Enough! Nathaniel, go!" Ms Mendeleiev orders. Once Nathaniel leaves, she returns to her desk to continue the lesson. "The next particle physics presentation group is Nino, Adrien and Alya!" she announces.

"Oh, so lucky" I hear Marinette says to Alya.

"Rosalie and Leo, you two will work with Nathaniel. Maybe you two can help improve his grades" she states.

"Don't worry Ms Mendeleiev" Rosalie says.

"We'll make sure he passes and improves in science" I assure her.

"Good" she says. "And then, Sabrina, Chloé and Marinette" she states. I chuckle, sucks to be my sister. Alya teases her.

"Uh, Miss, can't you add her to another group? Sabrina and I work much better on our own" Chloe states.

"This is a group presentation, not pairs! Deal with it" Ms Mendeleiev tells her. The bell rings. I head over to Rosalie.

"Hey, lets go check on Nathaniel. Then we can start on the presentation" I tell her.

"Sounds good" she says with a smile. We leave class together and start to head for the principal's office. "I feel bad for your sister, having to deal with Chloe" she states.

"Marinette can handle anything" I assure her. "You know, we can had Nathaniel draw diagrams for our presentation. He is an amazing artist" I tell her.

"That'll be great and maybe it'll help him learn. You know by doing something he enjoys" she states. I nod my head in agreement. We reached the principal's office, but no sign of Nathaniel. "Could he of gone home?" she asks me.

"I don't know" I tell her. "Lets o drop our bags off at our lockers and head to the library to begin researching" I state. She agrees. I grab my camera from my locker and we head to the library.

"So how is it going? You know the free lance photos?" she asks.

"It's going well, but nothing new since Lady Wifi. If I don't get more soon, I won't have enough for Marinette's present" I state.

"You're an amazing brother, she is lucky to have you" she tells me.

"Adrian is lucky to have you for a sister" I tell her. We get some books and sit at a table. We begin to research and I see Marinette with her group. They seem to be having a disagreement. No surprise there. Suddenly a batch of hats land on her head and a giant hair blow-dryer follows her around the library.