Chapter 37 : Macau in Kim's distrust

Neutral POV

Silence hovers in the room. Mr. Tanaka Senior doesn't know what to say. He holds Korn's gaze before looking away at Gun, who is just as angry. He glances at his wife, who shakes her head as if to refuse, while her daughter almost begs him with her eyes for everything to stop.

- Father...we can't go on like this. We have to tell them everything!!!

Korn frowns and asks:

- What do you have to tell us?!

The girl glances at her parents who say in unison.

- No! We can't do that. It would be treason, Myriam, shut up!

The so-called Myriam shakes her head, flatly refusing to do so.

-I'm sorry dad, mom but it's not possible!! We are in the process of paying for something that is absolutely not our doing... Listen, we have been contacted to try to harm you, Mr. Korn... We are not the —-of the embezzlement and everything that happened with it!! It was Tyger Eye who sent us a letter asking us to do all this. He's the culprit... He's the one who chose the Joya company as a target, he's the one who chose my boyfriend as an accomplice inside the company, he's the one who chose Paolina and Guilia...he's the one who put my boyfriend in contact with Bryan the heartless so that together they work to embezzle the money from the Joya company...just as he chose to be the traitor of the secondary family. Tyger Eye is the brains of this whole operation. He contacted us to destroy the main family starting with a partner, then another and another...until you ended up losing your credibility in the middle of the mafia.

Korn sits back, almost in shock at the revelations. Gun remains impassive, not seeming to believe what he has just heard.

- It's nonsense ... Why would you let yourself be done by one man when you are more, you are the second most powerful family in Thailand after us, and therefore you have enough resources to keep you out of trouble...

Sun Tanaka sighs, as if weary. He makes eye contact with Gun then Korn before announcing:

- Tyger Eye stole our entire fortune by hacking into our bank accounts. He said he'd give us all our money back when we managed to ruin you.

- But how do you manage to live if you have no more money?

- We receive from him, enough of our money to continue to have a descent life. He only gives us what we need to pay living expenses...that's all. He's been watching us somehow and I can't find a way to find out who knows...It's been going on for months...We started by wiping out other wealthy families in town to stay in the top 3 of the richest but Tyger Eye asked us to do... the same thing with you and if we don't satisfy his requests, he will kill us all...

Gun pulls out his gun and points it at Sun Tanaka.

- We're going to kill you if you don't tell us more about Tyger Eye...

As bodyguards from both sides begin pointing their guns in all directions, Korn immediately gets up to calm everyone down.

- We can never solve this war problem if we keep threatening each other...Gun put your gun away! Everyone put their gun away! RIGHT AWAY!!

Faced with the explosive anger of Korn, everyone executes with lightning speed. Gun glares at Korn and says:

- But what are you doing ?! They are responsible for...

- No, Gun...even if I hate them as much as you, they are victims of blackmail and this situation is a good opportunity to show the Tanaka family, the extent of our leadership power...isn't isn't it Mr. Tanaka Senior?!