"Finding out" and "Reunion"

Narrator: Ariana wonders through the halls of the castle in sky staring at the disturbing paintings of previous collectors.

Ariana: DARIUS, IS THAT YOU?

Narrator: Ariana went to go hug him until a red light appeared and all the coven heads ran to attack her.

Ariana: Wait!, guys it's me Ariana I'm okay, you all know me right, Adrian?

Narrator: Besides Darius, Adrian and Ariana were close friends because they shared the same passion towards the art of acting and being in the spotlight. They would spend hours in each other's rooms helping them improve their acting skills.

Ariana: Guy's I'm not going to fight you please the collector is controlling you please stop!

Narrator: No matter what Ariana said they didn't listen and suddenly a bright of purple came crashing through the hall which knocked the coven heads back in their spots.

Luz: ARIANA?!

Camila: MIJA?!

Ariana: LUZ, MAMA!!!

Narrator: The three began to run towards each other and fell into a huge hug. *How sweet*

Luz: I read the note you left me and you said you weren't coming back.

Camila: What note?

Ariana: Um, so like I kinda faked my death so I could leave and return to the human realm to have a normal live so now everyone thinks I'm dead so yeahh.

Camila: Mija!, how could you do something like that, you just left your sister to deal with all of this I thought you were better than this!

Ariana: I know, I'm sorry Luz it's just that I was so scared I thought the best way was to leave and never come back, but now I wanna help you put a end to Belos, so can I help you?

Narrator: Amity came behind Luz.

Amity: Luz, we shouldn't trust her, she might be possessed and who just fakes their death just to ran away from the problem?

Hunter: Come on guys, this is Ariana we're talking about she would never let Belos touch her.

Gus: I mean I guess you're right.

Willow: Amity I think we should trust her.

Amity: Fine.

Ariana: Thanks guys, I'll try to help as much as I can.

Narrator: How sweet, but now Ariana has joined the team so what will happen now?
Narrator: Will Luz, Camila, Ariana, Amity, Willow, Hunter, and Gus find a way to stop the collector and find Belos or will they be caught in the collectors new game?

*TO BE CONTINUED*