Chapter 2

Your Pov:

The Wolf sits beside Puss.

"Can I get your autograph? Right here." He says, pointing on the wanted paper where it says "Dead".

Puss gets up and they start to fight but then the wolf slashes at Puss, putting a cut on his head.

As Puss starts to realize what happened, he runs...without me.

As he runs, I get up to follow him but the wolf grabs my arm. I look at him confused. Once he realized what he did, he let go of me and let me find Puss.

Once I made outside where the sewer pipe was, I followed his boot prints.

I had been walking for maybe an hour and start to see the outline of Puss in front of me.

I rush towards him. Puss hears me behind him and gasps.

"Hérmosa..." He says, on the verge of tears.

I sit on my knees in front of him and pull him into a gentle hug as he cries. He starts to hold me tighter, causing his claws to slightly scratch me.

"I-I didn't know what to do!," he says while sobbing,"I-I didn't mean to leave you behind but I was so afraid." He finishes, still crying.

"I know you didn't mean it Puss." I said trying to comfort him. I still felt hurt that he left me behind, it brought back...traumatic memories.

We stand up and he tells me that he's going to retire at Mama Luna's cat paradise. I'm happy that with his last life, he's trying to be safe.

"Maybe I could stay with you at Mama Luna's!"

"What?! She's a cat lady and your a wolf that could pass as a large dog."

"If she doesn't let me inside, then I could just stay outside. So you won't be completely alone!"

Puss felt touched at that moment. So, he stubbornly agreed to the idea and we continued our walk to Mama Luna's.

We make it to the house of Mama Luna and Puss starts to bury his infamous hat, cape, and boots.

After he finished his emotional eulogy, we walk up to the door and knock. Puss knocks on the door.

"I told you people that there are no cats here!"

"Uh meow?"

Mama opens the door and immediately loves Puss but she looks at me and starts to feel bad.

"Hold on kitty, what should we do with your dog friend?" She says, as I start doing puppy dog eyes.

"How about this, you can stay here but you can not come inside. I will still feed you and look after you."

I start to get happy and wag my tail. She 'awws' at me and starts to rub my belly.

Once she's finished rubbing me, I go to find a good spot to rest. I found a little sunspot by the large tree in the front yard.

I lay down and start to doze off, dreaming of some not-so-happy things.