Chapter 6

Your Pov:

Kitty had an idea.

"I have an idea! Last one to get the dog gets the wish!" She says while running.

Puss looks at his gatito blade (his small blade), "Oh come on!"

I look at everyone fighting and get overwhelmed with all of the fighting and yelling.

It starts to get harder to breath, my vision blurring as I try to find Puss and Kitty.

Then I hear that familiar whistle. I look next to me and see Death staring at me with admiration and concern.

"Are you okay, amoré?" He says, in a hushed voice.

I look at him and start to calm down. For some reason, staring into his blood-red eyes calmed me down. I breathe softly and nod at him as a silent thank you.

We are both sitting on a log staring at the chaos unfolding and see that Puss and Kitty got Perrito! I look at Death and he nods at me to go and follow them.

I get off the log and catch up to Perrito, but still behind Puss and Kitty. Puss accidentally touched the map and caused the ground to shift.

As Puss and Kitty get up from the fall, they realized who the left behind...
Perrito and I.

Goldi and the Three Bears are holding us in their warm-strong hold. Puss makes eye contact and sees me on the verge of tears.

While I'm waiting for the 2 cats, the crime family set up a trap and put Perrito on top. Then they decided to have Mama Bear restrain me.

Goldi and Baby Bear got into an argument and Perrito surprised everyone by roasting Baby. We all stared at him and shock til Papa started laughing with Perrito.

While Mama is restraining me, I start to daydream with a barren look on my face. Mama noticed.

"Lovely?" She says while looking at me.

"...yes?"

"Are you doing okay?" She says, her motherly instinct shining through.

"I'm fine. Just thinking about random things." I say while looking at the ground.

She stares at me for a little bit but let the topic go. I didn't notice but as I was daydreaming, Kitty had grabbed Perrito and tried to figure out how to free me from Mama bear.

————————
Sorry this is shorter than my other chapters, school has been kicking my ass but I'm gonna try updating this book and creating another.

-Love, NekoDevike❤️