Chapter4

Your Pov:
Puss and I are now at the gates of Jack Horner's Pie factory. In the middle of it Puss telling me that "Puss in boots works alone", I feel something hugging my side. I look down and find little one hugging me with a smile on his face.

"Little one? What are you doing here, it's dangerous!" I whisper-shout, my voice laced with worry.

"I followed you because wherever my friends go, I go!"

I internally "awwwed" at him but quickly brushed it off. While I was talking with little one, Puss ran off to steal the map of the magic star.

This is the second time that he's left me behind, and I can't help but feel...abandoned.

Little one noticed the sad look on my face and started to whimper to get my attention.

"I-If it makes you feel better, at least I'm here with you!" He says, with hope filling his eyes.

I look at him and give him a gracious smile.

"Yea. Thank you, Little one." I say, showing an eye-closed smile.

He immediately got super happy and started hugging me again but this time, I return the hug.

Me and Little one decided to get into a wagon to wait for Puss. 5 minutes go by and we hear glass breaking from above us. From above, Puss and Kitty fall into the back of the wagon.

"Kitty?" I say, confused.

"Chica?" Kitty asks.

Little one speeds up the wagon while Kitty and Puss fight over the map. Some soldiers started shooting at us and Puss kicked a bag of gold to block their path to us. I look up and saw the large wolf from a few weeks ago. He looked at me and gave a subtle-flirtatious wink. I blush and look away, not realizing that someone saw the interaction. After 10 minutes, we finally lost the three bear crime family and Jack. Now, we're just cruising along.

After her and Puss finish their argument, Kitty sits next to me.

"So,"she starts,"what are you doing here?"

"Don't tell Puss I told you but, recently Puss has been down to his last life. So the doctor told him to retire. You know how stubborn Puss was but I decided to go with him since I didn't want him to be alone." I say, with a pure-innocent smile.

Kitty smiles gently at me."What about that little dog?"

"I was sunbathing outside when I heard footprints. I decided to ignore but a shadow casted over my face. So, I open my eyes and see this little dog sitting in front of me. And ever since then, me and little one have been friends."

Kitty looked at the small dog and smiled.

We make it to the Dark Forest and stand outside of the shadowy-abyss like portal.

"How about we all go in together?" Puss suggests.

We all hold hands and jump in. We were falling for who knows how long. When I opened my eyes, we were in a bright-colorful field of life but when each of us touch the map, the terrain changes dramatically into a dark and death defying path.

Kitty and Puss touched the map to show the scary-killer obstacles but when Little one touched it, the terrain became happy again.

I didn't want to touch it because little did everyone know that the map knows your "true self" meaning that I didn't want them to know about those dark feelings yet, especially Little one.

It was decided that Little one would hold the map when behind us the three bears crime family falls from the sky behind us.