Chapter 5

Your Pov:

We attach the map to Perrito(or Jeff, ifykyk) and start walking. Puss turns around and sees the Three Bear Crime Family.

"It's raining bears, we gotta go!"

We start running and find ourselves in the Pocket of Posies. Kitty and Puss started cutting the Posies and got launched in the air?!

I run towards kitty and slide beneath her to cushion her fall.

"Phew-" I wipe the sweat off my forehead.

"Thanks Y/n!" She says, relieved.

While we walk back to the Posies, Kitty and Puss get stuck between a bouquet of Posies.

"Guys! I think you have to smell the flowers!" Perrito says.

I look around me and see the Posies in my direction. I take a deep breath and walk towards one. I take a comforting sniff and the Posies around me started nudging me towards Perrito.

"This is bull-" Kitty gets cut off by Perrito while he frees them from the suffocating flowers.

Kitty and Puss look at each other and sniff the flowers. We heard more noises behind us and not only did we see the Three Bear Crime Family but we also saw Jack Horner and the Bakers Dozen!

We all looked at each other and started running towards the River of Relaxation.

We make a crappy boat and cruise along the river. I sit on one side of the boat looking at all of the magical foliage and woodland creatures. I have always been fascinated by them.

On the other side of the boat, I could see Puss scratching his beard like a madman. I then saw that he got an idea, since he gets this mischievous look in his eyes.

"Kitty, I could be convinced into shaving the beard-"

"No, I like it."

His plan backfired horribly. He then starts screaming in desperation and finally asks Kitty to cut it for him.

While cutting his extra face hair, Kitty and Puss stare at each other with stars in their eyes. I smile gently.

I always knew they still loved each other, but ever since Santa Calóma, they wouldn't try and talk it out.

Kitty gives Puss her 'Gatito' blade and Puss throws away his stick of a sword. As he tosses the stick into the river, Perrito jumps into the river to get the stick.

"Perrito! What are you doing?" I yell out to him.

Puss, Kitty, and I jump out of the boat to find our little friend.

"You like him~" Kitty says, teasing Puss.

"What? No." He dismisses.

"You want to name him~"

As I'm looking for our little dog, I hear whimpering between the willow trees.

"Perrito?" I whisper.

But instead of me seeing Perrito, I saw Jack Horner holding Perrito at horn-point?(If you saw the movie, then you would understand.)

"Let's see what these babies can do?" He says while aiming at Perrito with the baby unicorn horns.

Suddenly, Jack gets hit with his own man? We all turn around and see Goldi and the Three Bears...

————————

Sorry I haven't been updating as much, school has been kicking my ass lately but I am gonna try and update this book more often, thank you for your patience.
😊