Chapter 1

(This story won't follow the whole movie)

(This takes place after Puss in Boots found out he had only 1 life left.)

Your Pov:

I had just picked up Puss in Boots from the town doctor and he keeps rambling about retirement.

I don't want to tell him this but, maybe it'd be best if he retired. Oh! Sorry, you probably don't know who I am. I am Y/n L/n, the (f/c) Wolf! Also known as Puss in Boots best friend.

Anyways, we were on our way to the closest bar since Puss likes to drown his sorrows in heavy cream.

Puss walks into the bar, still rambling, with me following behind him. We sit at the bar and I start to zone out.

"...isn't that insane, Hérmosa?!" Puss exclaims.

"Huh?"

"You weren't listening were you..."

I smiled sheepishly,"Sorry."

Puss heavily sighs and asks his question again.

"Do you think I should retire like that quack doctor said?" Puss says, looking at me.

I look into his eyes and then look away, giving him my answer without words.

"If I'm being honest Puss, this is probably for the best..."

"What?!"

"You've been so stressed and worked up lately and I'm worried about you." I say, looking back at him.

He doesn't say anything so we're just sitting in silence.

Until I heard...a whistle?

(Also, your sitting on the right side of puss so death will be seated next to you)

I looked around, then looked next to me and found a super big wolf like me!

I look up at him and he looks down at me, then winks while drinking his beer.

Puss still hasn't noticed him yet, so as I'm staring at the huge wolf next to me, I tap Puss on the shoulder to see if he sees what I see.

Puss looks up and sees the wolf as well.

"Well, if it isn't the one and only Puss in Boots." The wolf says while smirking.

Puss brushes him off and I'm still staring at the big wolf. The wolf looks at me.

"Hola, Senorita~" He says, while getting up from his seat. Once he stands up all the way he reaches for my paw and kisses the back of it.

I squeak back a shy "hi" which seemed to amuse him with my red face.

The wolf gets focused and starts to advance on Puss.