Chapter 1: The First, The Untouchable Queen

In the city of Musutafu a baby boy was born to a woman named Inko Midoriya. This boy would be named Izuku Midoriya, we'll have to skip forward to a bit after his fourth birthday.

Izuku went to bed 6 months after his birthday a bit saddened. Lately his best friend kacchan has been getting pretty mean, and started calling him a really hurtful nickname. He hasn't told his mom because he doesn't want to worry her more, she already has to work long shifts at the hospital because dad went on a milk run when he was still a baby.

Izuku pov

Izuku climbed into bed that night and hoped his quirk would manifest soon, he was the last one in his kindergarten who hasn't manifested one yet, he prayed it was a strong one so he can save people like All Might and protect his mom. He then went to sleep and dreamt of glimpses of strange worlds of different kinds, and glimpses of strange women with a connection, they all had blonde hair and preformed amazing feats of power, but he only saw glimpses from their life's and only for what seemed to be a moment.

The next morning Izuku woke up and yawned with a stretch, he was a bit confused because his yawn had a higher pitch to it than before but he wasn't too concerned. He lazily fumbled his way out of bed, out his room, and across the hallway into the bathroom to do his morning routine drilled into him by his mother.

He began to prepare his toothbrush then looked into the mirror as he started to brush his teeth, he froze for a moment in confusion at what he saw looking back at him.

Inko pov

She was preparing breakfast for herself and her son, she was letting her mind drift a bit thinking about her child and debating when she should take him to a specialist to find out if he would manifest a quirk. Regardless of if he would she would love him anyway as he was her pride and joy, which only made her worry more when she started seeing a few more bruises showing up on him than normal for a boy his age. She feared her best friend Mitsuki's son Katsuki was getting a bit too rough, especially after her son came home yesterday with a red spot on his shoulder and his clothes had a bit of a black spot on them which smelled an awful lot like burnt sugar.

She was broken out of her pondering by the distinctive shriek of "MOOOOOOOOMMM!?!?!" She didn't have time to ponder what sounded different about the voice, only that it came from the hallway bathroom as she bounded her way out of the kitchen replying with "Izuku honey what's wro.." Her words came to a halt as she peered into the bathroom and saw the odd sight of a blonde little girl slightly taller than Izuku with long locks of hair hanging down her neck panicking in the bathroom looking just as if not more confused than her. Inko stood there for a moment watching before it clicked in her mind and she asked "Izuku is that you?!"

The little girl looked at her quickly and nodded her head repeatedly just like her son would do which caused her golden locks to bounce around with wild abandon. Seeing this melted Inko's worries away slightly causing her to giggle a bit at the sight and say "I think your quirk came in sweetie, go ahead and wash up then head to the kitchen for breakfast, it's Saturday so I'll be making an appointment for the quirk doctors to get you checked out."

Izuku pov

After an awkward morning for Izuku, learning what being a girl was like. That afternoon they went to the doctors office, Inko had originally lined up for a Dr. Tsubasa to check Izuku out but decided that with Her.. child's new state of being that a female doctor would be better, and in her search she learned that a rather good pediatrician with a very clean record was accepting new patients. After a call the woman was interested in taking on Izuku as while not unheard of, complete gender change quirks were rather rare and she had expressed interest in furthering the study of them under client patient confidentiality of course. Seeing nothing wrong with this they moved forward, unknowingly avoiding Kyudai Garaki, the near immortal mad scientist and creator of the nomu project.