Chapter 3: New Name New faces

Third Person Pov

It had been two days since the visit to Chisato, during that time Izuku had been speaking with Satellizer and Inko having decided they wanted a new name moving past what happened as to in a way 'embrace the future'. After some deliberation decided to change their name to Tomori because it was a name they liked which could also be read as Yuri with it's Kanji and it further separated them from the awful name Bakugou called them. That was another thing that occurred while paperwork was being filed; Satellizer managed to convince Tomori to stop calling Bakugou by their given name and the nickname they used to as they weren't close nor were they friends and Katsuki certainly didn't deserve that much of Tomori's notice.

After the paperwork was done with and everything settled Tomori was prepared for their first day and went to their new elementary school, they were nervous but ultimately nothing happened, they went in their female form because they didn't want people staring at their eyepatch if they were in their male form.

Things continued to be like this through the rest of elementary school, with assistance of Satellizer their studies progressed faster than most children but was about on par with any other child with some form of intelligence quirk, and unlike Tomori's last school, this school's teachers actually cared about every student the best they could and adjusted their schoolwork to reflect their increased intellect to challenge them a bit more. At least as challenging as they could make nursery and elementary school studies and somewhat branching into early middle school for them while in elementary.

And so time went by moving forward about six years till the first day of middle school.

Middle School: First Day

Tomori was now 12 years old and was reflecting on the past few years, they had to admit they enjoyed their relatively calm life, they still occasionally ran into bullies but none specifically targeted them, namely because they became known as someone who'd rather easily kick the ass of any two-bit thug wannabe who took to wanting to pick on kids. This was namely in part to the three new vestiges that have taken up residence in their head in the last six years.

As it turns out their quirk was partial to badass types, it didn't help that the first time they chose to stand up and pretend to be badass in front of a group of bullies to protect a classmate all three actual badasses showed up at once and after being briefed by Satellizer with what was sorta going on, Leone, Yang, and Mordred all practically cried for a war. Turns out badasses generally disliked bullies.

It was funny looking back on it how their mom freaked out when they came home with the remnants of a healed bloody nose and a near cocky smirk almost seeming proud of something.

Tomori had to practically beg Inko to let them go train their quirk somewhere, they still haven't tried out all the abilities together but that was okay because the thought of all of them was pretty scary and they could practically hear Yang joking "Too op please nerf"

To summarize the abilities each gave were.

Leone granted a sort of magic item known as a taigu called The King of Beasts: Lionelle. When Tomori summons Lionelle it comes it the form of a well crafted, large buckled belt. When activated flames burst out from the buckle and give them a lion like animal features including ears, tail, sharp claws and teeth, it also causes their already main like hair to become even more lush. In this form they have all their base instincts and capabilities heightened like they become a natural predator.
Lionelle has a trump care which grants a form of heightened regeneration, pairing this with Satellizer's stigmata regeneration, Tomori believes they could honestly recover from anything short of immediate death.