Chapter 2: A Talk and The Path to Self-Worth

(Author's note: I know this isn't exactly how things work for the freezing universe but I'm taking minor liberties due to how it will interact with other things in the future.)

Narrator pov

We start this chapter with Izuku processing what was said to them, they then realize they can see out of both their eyes and their thought process started to death spiral until Satellizer flicks them on the forehead "no depressing thoughts, as we speak your in surgery to get you as fixed up as they can, for now just relax and talk with me. You just went through a harrowing ordeal and overtaxed your body using Nova form, you're lucky that hobo looking man was there to break you out of it with his quirk."

Izuku focuses on what happened while thinking about her words before asking a question "what's Nova form?" In response Satellizer smirked a little and thought 'at least the kid is perceptive with strangers, if a little trusting.'

Satellizer looked into Izuku's eyes before speaking "in order to explain that I'll need to start with something else, my name as I stated before is Satellizer L. Bridget and I'm a pandora...."

Satellizer went on to explain what pandora were and that she was from a different world, she explained a brief overview of the way against pandora, what stigmata and the different forms are, how his untethered negative emotions caused their newly accessed abilities to run rampant. She explained that she got a copy of his memories when she appeared here as well as some basic info on her current state of being.

"We are currently in your mindscape, this is a facet of the mental aspect your pediatrician talked about detecting, you can control what this place looks like, right now we are the only ones here, more will arrive in the future, while you're conscious we can communicate telepathically, a draw back though is that anyone you a presence detection or telepathy quirk can also target and or pick up our presence inside you. You will gain our abilities and experience, though you will need to work out still because your body may not be able to handle our abilities otherwise."

Izuku took in all the information and nodded "why do I have a feeling I'll need to get used to a lot of info dumping?" Satellizer giggled at Izuku's expense "you probably will, who knows how many more will be showing up, each with their own abilities and skill set."

Satellizer then prompted for izuku to get up which they did, Satellizer then spoke "Alright, so it appears your surgery outside has been completed, they don't seem to be able to fix your eye so I recommend switching over to your female form in here and out there when you wake up. Put simply while you'll be able to adjust to your new state as time goes on, for everyday life and in battle you'll be better off with full eyesight. Also I'll be training you while you're here, when your on the other side in the waking world you will come back while you sleep and if you meditate while thinking of here."

Izuku nodded doing as told then questioned "so you explained what stigmata were but not what they can do."

Satellizer would nod and explain "base stigmata when utilized properly increase base capabilities of those using them by 1× per each stigmata which usually come sets. Heroic stigmata, which are what we have, are 3× as effective compared to the base, since we have six heroic stigmata that multiplies your abilities by 18×, your power girl form as you call it is at a base 2× as strong as base form meaning you're 36× stronger while properly using your stigmata."

Izuku was stunned by this news, without a doubt they knew they could be a hero.

Satellizer continued "basic functions of stigmata are the ability to summon volt weapons ours as you remember is called Nova Blood, you can also summon volt textures which heightened your senses and durability, it also turns energy produced by stigmata into clothing if you so wish, we have a few other abilities but you won't be able to safely access them for a while."