(*>6<*)

"Well...." Dipper said; trying to come up with a good answer...

"Ohhh, Dipperrrrrr did you get it from your boyfriendddd!!!"  Mable said. "What? No! I'm not even gay!" I told Mable. (No hate to the LGBTQ+!!!! And Dipper is lying!!!!!! This is just for the plot! <3) "I got if fom Gunkel Ford, Mable!" "Whatever you say Dip." She said back in an unbeliving tone. "I did tho! You can ask Ford if you don't believe me!" I told Mable. "Okay. Okay. I believe you!" Mable finally said. I turned around and started to walk away. Out of the kitchen I could here Gunkel Stan yell out - "Where you going kid?" -. I yelled back opening the door - "Outside! In the woods!" -. Stan walked out of the kitchen and over to me. He put his hand on my shoulder and said "Okay, just be back before dinner, kid." I looked over my sholder at him, and said "I will." I looked at the clock on the the wall to see the time. It's only 10:00 A.M. so I will a lot of time to spend oot in the woods. Stan looked at me before tuning around to go back to the kitchen. I opened the door and steped about one step outside before I got pulled back inside. I turned around to look at Mable. "It's cold outside, take your hoddie." Mable told me. I look at her and take my hoddie out of her hands. "Thank you Mable!" I told her. I walk out for the door and hear Mable yell out "Be safe!". I turn around and see Mable at the door waving goodbye. I wave back at her and continue walking. 

I've been walking for about 15 minutes and I don't know where I'm going. I just look at the view. The trees are beautiful. Before I even notice I trip over something....

I wake up to my head pounding. I slowly get up and look around, it's still sunny out so I know I was not asleep for long. As I look around I see this statue. It's looks very old, but I know this statue. I've seen it before...It can only be one thing....

It can only be one thing

BILL CIPHER!!!