Ten

"So" Ryker asks as we are at my hotel room, he looks between me and the two idiots behind me "you three are vampires, apart of the vampire government and apart of their elite guard? I'm Jane's mate who she has been wanting to be like a human by us having a normal relationship since she didn't want me to be completely overwhelmed about this and to have me get to know her before we become really serious and have sex or be turned—do I have everything?"

"We'll have to make sure your turned" Felix says "but that won't be a problem"

"Should one of us let the masters know about this?" Demetri asks

"Let her adoptive father?" Felix asks

Ryker looks at me confused "one of the kings, Caius—he and his mate Athenadora adopted me and Alec when we were turned even though it was Aro who turned us"

"The twins" he says "I'm not leaving them"

Sitting next to him "I don't expect you to, which is a reason to why I didn't want to say I'm a vampire and turn you right away cause I know you have the twins to worry about. Would you be fine with the twins coming to Italy?"

"Them living in a coven filled with vampires?" He laughs "I'm half convinced this is all a dream and half not" he looks off "I guess my step sister was right"

"What?" I ask confused "what do you mean?"

He chuckles "remember a few weeks ago when I went to visit my step sister Isabella?" I nod my head "her laptop was open and she had a message open to an Alice Cullen about missing them and thinking that vampires are real"

"I'm sorry" Felix asks "but this step sister of yours, is she human? Can you tell us about this human?"

"Her name is Isabella, last year she got into an accident when she broke up with this Edward Cullen" he says "then the same week they get back together but she has a broken leg and his bite mark on her wrist" I share a look with the others "why?"

"Sweetie" I stroke his face smiling "I think we need to pay this Isabella a visit"

"And the Cullens" Demetri pulls his phone out "I'll let the kings know to send Alec also...he'll want to meet you"

"Let me" I pull my phone out and leave, but before I do I give Demetri and Felix a look "touch one hair on my mate and your dead" leaving I call Alec.

"Sister" Alec answers "how is New York?"

"That's Jane" I hear Aro "put her on speaker"

"I met my mate, he has two infant children and I've been dating him for the last two months" I say "also masters the Cullens have potentially committed a crime of letting a human know of our existence and leaving this human human"

The line is silent before Caius yells "WHAT!"

~Time Skip~

I stare at the Cullens along with Felix, Demetri, and Alex—all the Cullens are here "Jane" Carlisle steps forward "what a pleasant surprise? What brings you four by?"

"Isabella Swan" they stiffen "Aro wishes to see you all right now"

Rosalie glared at Carlisle saying "it was all his fault!"

"Rosalie!" Esme snaps

"No!" She yells "I'm not dying because you Carlisle were unable to keep Edward in line" she looks at us "Edward fell in love with his blood singer and thought she was his mate, another vampire"

"Tell the kings" Alec speaks, he's still angry with me for not letting him know about Ryker "they are expecting you right now"

"I'm sure" Carlisle tries to speak but I use my powers on him that he falls in agony.

I make it clear "Felix and Demetri will get Edward Cullen, you six better be in Volterra in two days"

"My sister and I" Alec says "will meet you in a few days time"

"Caius" I add "is more than angry with you that he now wants you all dead more than before"