Thirteen

~Ryker's POV~

As I feed Margarita and Jane feeds Rowan, the vampires around us stare. "Don't pay them any mind" Jane tells me as she burps Rowan.

"Kind of hard" I whisper

"Sorry" Afton says "it's just so weird, Jane having a mate and children"

My phone goes off then and I see it's Ben, this is the third time she's called "Hey Ben, what'a up?"

"How long will you and Jane be gone?" He asks

"I don't know, why?" I ask, what is Ben up to?

"We need your guys help to con an old lady out of money" the vampires stare at me including Jane "okay so apparently you know Old Aunt Betty?"

"Yeah" I say

"Did you know she sends boatloads of cash?" He asks

"Yeah" I say "she sends about a million for christenings, how do you think I paid for my trip to Mexico?"

"Ryker got to keep his cash!" Ben yells "did you know mom spent the cash I had?"

"Yeah" I say "she and dad went to Hawaii and rented jet skies"

"He didn't know about the jet skies!" Mom yells, Jane giggles as I hang up.

"When is Emma's christening?" Jane asks

"A few days, why?" I ask

"Are you going to have the twins christened?" She asks

"I don't know" shrugging my shoulders "maybe"

"Okay" Santiago waves his hand "as cute as this is, how exactly did you and Jane meet?"

"The day the twins were born" I say "I ran into Jane, literally ran into her-actually my brother recorded us in a bar"

"Can we see it?" Chelsea asks as Jane asks "he really records it?"

"Yeah" pulling out my phone, Corin takes it from me and on the tv they see the video Ben recorded. They watch it and when the video is over, they look at us.

"Oh my god" Demetri breathes out "Jane had her hair down!" Jane rolls her eyes.

"Have you two had sex yet?" Heidi asks and she falls to the floor in pain.

"Don't even think about it" Jane warns "Heidi" when Heidi stands up she storms out "she's the coven whore"

"Oh" nodding my head "so, I didn't ask but this trial. Is it going to be like human trials or will it just be an execution?"

Just then the doors open and a red haired vampire comes in with Alec "Ooh!" She claps her hands coming over "your real" she hugs me and I let out a noise when she squeezes me a bit harder than necessary "sorry, I'm Callista"

"She's Alec's mate" Jane tells me

"Hello" I wave my hand

"Oh! Can I hold her?" I nod my head and hand Margarita to Callista, she starts to dry cry "Oh! Alec! Can we adopt a baby?" She hands me Margarita "I'm going to the orphanage"

"Why?" Felix asks

"To steal a baby" she runs out and Alec runs after her calling her name.

"Huh" Santiago has his arms crossed "she can't hurt a fly but steal a baby she can do?"

"She seems nice" I say, they look at me and it's still so weird how their staring at me.

"So" Renata asks "when are you changing him?"

"Not now" Jane says as I say "I'm good to be turned" they look between us. Looking at Jane I say "if it means I get forever with you, I'll take it"

"Aww" the girls say

"Are you sure?" She asks "cause as a newborn blood lust will be hard and we haven't even had sex yet"

"I know you Jane" cutting her off "and I know your mama bear instincts will protect the babies no matter what and if you want to have sex I'm ready. I just was waiting since" she kisses me. Pulling away she hands Rowan to Chelsea and they laugh when Jane pulls me out of the room. Finally!

I know she's been telling me she's ready but I don't know why I've been holding back. But now? I'm showing her how much I want her.