Sixteen

~Jane's POV~

"Alright" Caius announces when we are done from the small break "Rosalie and Emmett Cullen's life shall be spared, because Jasper Hale is mated to Mary Alice Cullen he is to be destroyed"

"No" Carlisle begs "Aro, please"

"The Volturi" Marcus says "do not give second chances"

"And you" Aro speaks "know of this Carlisle. Alec, Felix" Alec unleashed his petrifying mist on the Cullens before Felix destroys them all.

"The danger has passed" Caius tells everyone "you can all go home"

~Time Skip~

"There there" rocking my daughter in my arms "Margarita, daddy will be back soon" the guys from the Upper Guard suite took Ryker out for a guys night and it just had to be the night that Margarita and Rowan start to teeth. Chelsea is holding Rowan.

"So" Corin asks me "when are you and Ryker going back to New York?" Oh yes, Ryker seems well enough so we will be going to New York to visit his family. Felix will be with us in case Ryker might attack. Plus Emma is turning one soon so yeah.

"In a few days" I say when Margarita starts to calm down, she sucks on my cold finger before closing her eyes and sleeps "his mom hasn't stopped calling us"

"His mom is calling you both?" Renata asks, nodding my head "about what?"

"Sex" sitting down "She wants to make sure we are being safe" the guys come in then and Ryker comes to my side kissing me.

Pulling away "how are my two favorite girls?"

"One of us is sleepy" I say as Chelsea holds Rowan up in a baby voice asking "What am I? Chopped liver?"

"Are Emmett and Rosalie McCarthy now nomads?" Ryker asks

"Took over the Cullens assets" Callista tells them "their somewhere in England right now"

"Still drinking animal blood?" He asks

"Human" Demetri answers "now"

"So" Santiago asks "is there anything Felix should be warned about? Before meeting your family?"

"My mom has no boundaries" Ryker tells them "my brother Danny isn't too bright at times and Ben...he's Ben"

"What does that mean?" Alec asks

"Just what he says" I say

"When you say" Felix asks "your mom has no boundaries"

"This" pulling out my phone I let them hear the recording Bonnie sent me "is what Bonnie sent me"

"Hey Jane" Bonnie says "so I can't get a hold of Ryker so I'm assuming the two of you are fucking and if you are that is completely fine since you both have sexual needs and Jane I just want to let you know that he is a big boob man. I mean I had to breast feed him till he was three years old" everyone looks at Ryker who wishes he was anywhere but here "now don't be stupid children, use a condom since I'm too young to be a grandma and if you do end up pregnant I found this amazing cream for your nipples since your boobs will never be the same, neither will your body. Soon your pussy that was once tight will be loose and you'll need cosmetic surgery to tighten it all up. So have fun pleasing my son"

"Wow" Afton laughs "boundaries are just non existent are they?"

"Try being raised by her" Ryker says "she called me her little princess until I was in high school"

"Why?" Heidi asks

"She wanted a girl" Ryker shrugs his shoulders "it's like how she said she cried for days when she saw Ben and mine's penis on the ultrasound"

"You know" Ryker looks at me "I love you a lot right?" Part of me just wants to murder his mom.

"I know"