Prologue

On the faithful night of Hallows Eve, or as it is mostly known as Halloween, in a large manor in the North of England there was a young couple mourning the loss of their two children, a beautiful pair of twins, they both had their mothers jet black curly hair and the boy also has her eyes but the girl had a mixture of both her parents eyes. The parents, two of the Dark Lords most trusted, were Lady Bellatrix Lestrange and Lord  Rodolpus Lestrange.

———————————————

About a month ago the parents were at a meeting and the twins were with their aunt Lady Narcissa (Cissa) Malfoy, younger sister of Lady Bellatrix Lestrange in Lestrange Manor with her own son Heir Draconis (Draco) Malfoy. While Narcissa was putting the twins for a nap she heard Draco give out a cry then heard a thud. She quickly ran to the living room and was horrified to see her darling boy laying motionless on the ground. She quickly checked for a pulse and thankfully found a small one. She cast

' ennervate'

And he came back to his conscience however while she was busy with Draco she was so distracted that she did not feel a shift in the blood wards around the manor. But she did feel the shift in the wards around the twins rooms.

———————————————

After putting up a few protective enchantments on Draco she ran for the twins room but she was too late the twins weren't there and she couldn't sense any other magical signatures so she had absolutely no idea where they were and had no hint on who took them or if they were even alive.

———————————————

A/n
Hey guys i rlly hope u enjoy this book however its my first one so not a lot of hope.