The First Day

They all followed the perfects to the common room entrance,
"The password this week is Ambition, the password will change every week the new password will be on the. notice board in the morning for next week alright"

The first years all nodded they walked in and were met by Professor Snape
the Head of Slytherin.

" Welcome young snakes, now im sure you all have heard the rumours about our House and they have some truth to them Slytherin has never produced a light wizard they have all been grey or dark wizards,however for the fools of Griffindor who are supposedly 'all light' they believe us to be evil because we are not light. However many wizards are prone to forget that the great Merlin himself was a grey wizard and a fellow Slytherin.".

"Now there are a few rules:
1. Always keep a united front any disputes between house members will be settled in the common room. All the houses are more partial to the light while we are the opposite and they will come at us, we must stick together at all times.
2. I expect the lowest grade to be an Acceptable is that clear any lower and you will have extra classes
3. If you are going to break rules don't get caught we are sly, cunning and ambitious we will use all these things and win the house cup this year so do not lose points for the house
That is all good night ."

"All right girls dorm to the right boys to the left you can choose your dorm mates its 4 to a room."

Pansy, Lyra and Daphne already decided they were going to be together and decided that they didn't honestly care who their fourth roommate was gonna be. They went to the furthest room down the hall and walked in.

There were four poster beds in each corner of the room with a small bookshelf next to each one.
The girls' trunks were at the foot of their beds.
Since the Slytherin dorms were in the dungeons they were the same level as the Black Lake the girls had three big windows showing the Black Lake as well as dark green curtains.
They have a big fireplace and one closet next to each of their beds.
The boys rooms are the same.

Suddenly a trunk appeared in front of the fourth bed in the room meaning there was a girl coming to their room.

They stood up ready to greet the girl when she walked in.
She was beautiful, she had wavy dark brown hair, sharp facial structure and plump lips the epitome of beauty.

"Hello I am Heiress Rosier pleasure to meet you all"
she curtsied and then looked at the other three.

"Hello I am Heiress Rosier pleasure to meet you all"she curtsied and then looked at the other three

"Hello Heiress Rosier I am Heiress Greengrass"
Daphne curtsied and then stepped back.

"Hello Heiress Rosier I am Heiress Greengrass"Daphne curtsied and then stepped back