Hogwarts shopping part 2

- hippogriffe speech-
<phoenix speech>
{owl speech}

After that unfortunate incident the family continued their way to the menagerie and when they got there the twins and Draco all felt a pull in different parts of the shop and quickly ran inside in the directions of the pull.

Lyra POV-
I ran to the far corner and found a baby hippogriffe and it was as if there was a force pushing me towards it.

-hey there little one--a speaker?! Who are you?-- i am Lyra what's your name-- i don't have one speaker you may give me one though--hmm i think i will name you Atticus- -i like it thank you speaker-"Mother, Father! I think i found my familiar"They...

-a speaker?! Who are you?-
- i am Lyra what's your name-
- i don't have one speaker you may give me one though-
-hmm i think i will name you Atticus-
-i like it thank you speaker-
"Mother, Father! I think i found my familiar"
They both rushed over and their faces lit up.
"Are you sure Lyra,"
"Yes Mother I am positive the pull towards him was-was like nothing I could ever imagine,"
Lyra states over excitedly
-Atticus do you know about familiar bonds?-
- yes i do speaker why do you ask?-
-because i think you are my familiar is there a type of ritual we have to do-
-no speaker all you have to do is let me scratch you and then i have to scratch myself and let our blood mix."

The bonding process is done but then another shout is heard...

No Ones POV

They bolt through the shop desperate to reach her brother and make sure he is okay.

Once she reaches there she is pleasantly surprised to see him talking to...
A PHOENIX.

He sees her and smiles brightly.
"Lyra can you believe it i found my familiar!!!"

"Oh my Merlin, your familiar is a phoenix oh dear Hecate"
Lyra almost faints from shock.

Their parents came and saw their daughter with her familiar and their son with a phoenix.
They blinked a few times to make sure and would've rubbed their eyes except that they would never do anything so immature.
"Mother, Father i found my familiar , we already completed the ritual. Can you believe it!! Her name is Tana."

Father has an amused look in his eyes,
"Tana a greek name for a fire goddess for a phoenix"

Lyra bursts out laughing,
" Could you not think of anything original brother."

"oh shush Lyra, what did you name your familiar then?"
he replies indignantly

" i named him Atticus."
She states proudly.

Hadrian rolls his eyes and they finally leave the menagerie and go to get their books they then make their way home as they have everything else at home.