Day three evening/ Day four

LATER ON IN THE EVENING ON THE SAME DAY.

"You look amazing." Ovie said from behind Angie as she grabbed her glass of wine from the counter top, she turned to smile at him.

"You look handsome." She whispered looking him up and down before Molly grabbed her arm and pulled her down to the day beds with Anna and Amber.

"Anna, how is it with Anton?" Angie asked as she laid across the edge of the bed.

"He's got the bod but he's just not got any chat." Anna answered honestly taking a sip of her drink. Anna turned her to Amber who had a small smile on her face as she looked at Michael sat with Tommy and Ovie around the firepit.

"We're doing really well, I actually really like him." She blushed hiding her face in one of the pillows making the girls laugh with her. All their eyes turned to Angie as she turned away for a second to put her drink in the floor.

"What?"

They looked at Ovie then back at her.

"Oh my god!" She laughed. "We're just flirting at the minute, getting to know each other." They all chatted happily before the sound of heels came from the dreaded walk way.

"Hey guys. I'm back." Caroline Flack came from round the corner making her way down the small set of stairs.

"Ahhhh!" Maura shouted from the beanbags with Lucie and Yewande.

"It's good to see you all." She stood on the decking near the fire pit. "Can we all please gather around the fire pit?" The group of girls grabbed their drinks and found their man before sitting around the fire pit. Ovie took his seat next to Angie placing his arm around her shoulder.

"As you know, you were all asked to vote for who you thought were the least compatible couples. Your votes have put two couples at risk of being dumped from the Villa tonight. As seen as Maura, Angelique, Ovie and Tom you are not in couples then you may stay seated."

Everyone else stood up and Angie held onto Mollys hand.

"The first couple safe is... Amber and Michael."

Angie let out a sigh of relief as Ovie rubbed his thumb in circles on her bare shoulder.

"The second couple safe is... Amy and Curtis."

"The third couple safe is... Danny and Yewande."

Angie took in a sharp breath as she saw Anna and Molly still stood up.

"The final couple safe is... Tommy and Molly mae."

Angie looked to Anna with sad eyes as Molly squeezed her hand.

"Anna and Anton, Lucie and Joe. You two were voted the least compatible couples, could you please join me up here."

"All four of you are vulnerable but only two of you will be leaving the Villa. Tonight."