Day twelve/ Day twelve night

"Did you hear?" Ovie sat with Molly and Angie on the beanbags as they watched the islanders mingle with one another

"About what?"

"Maura and Curtis..."

"Girls! Curtis is teaching me how to dance!" Maura gushed, Angie laughed as she quickly followed Curtis.

"Amy is fuming, look at her." Molly pointed to Amy sat with Amber on the swing.

"Maura has every right to talk to Curtis..." Angie told the small group she was in.

"Yeah but I think doing it in front of her without telling her is a bit..." Molly tried to reason Amy's side.

"True but it's love island and Maura deserves to be happy." Angie took a sip of her water as Maura and Curtis danced on the grass.

"Are you saying I don't want her to be happy?" Molly argued back.

"Not at all Mols, all I'm saying is Amy shouldn't be so mad about it." Angie laughs rolling her eyes at her best friend under her sunglasses.

"Sure seems like it Angie." Molly looks out onto the pool clearly having said her piece.

"Im not arguing with you."

"You are arguing with me right now, don't play that bullshit."

"Wow, who shit in your coffee this morning?" Angie joked.

"Do you seriously not see where the wrong is in this? Amy is sat right there as they're all over each other dancing, Maura should've pulled her for a chat!" Molly raised her voice at her best friend.

"I don't see the problem! You're just thinking about what you would do!" Angie sat up a bit straighter in her beanbag.

"Just shut up Angie." Molly got up and walked over to Amy on the swing.

Ovie wrapped his arm around Angie's shoulder as she laughed at Molly's immature actions rolling her eyes as she done so.

"You ok Angel?" He kissed her temple.

"Yeah don't worry about it, I'll talk to her later."

Maura came over to the two of them gushing over her dancing lessons with Curtis.

"You really like him?" Angie held her hand as she wouldn't stop smiling.

"I really do but I really need to talk to Amy as well about it. Where did Mols go?" Maura looked around finding her on the swing with Amy.

"We had a disagreement but I'm sure she'll be happy to hear all about it." Angie smiled as Maura rushed up to grab Molly.

"Angie can I have a word?" Amy stood over the girl as she held Ovie's hand.

"Course." She stood up walking with Amy over to the fire pit.

"So I wanted to talk to you about what Molly told me, did you really say that Maura shouldn't have come and talked to me?" She took a sip of her water waiting for Angie.