Day twenty six/ Day twenty six evening

"Good morning everyone!"

"You know what I won't miss, you telling good morning to everyone." Molly covered her ears.

"Shut up." Angie laughed.

The sound of a phone caused all the islanders to groan.

"Angelique and Ovie it's time to get ready for your final date!"

"Fucking finally."

Angie ran out the bedroom to get changed with the girls following after her.

"Aww you look adorable."

"Thank you." Angie did a little twirl before heading down the stairs to meet Ovie.

"Have fun you love muffins!"

The two walked down to a car awaiting the couple.

"Aww thank you." Angie thanked as Ovie held the car door open for her.

"I wonder where we're going?" The car driver then down to the nearest town, Ovie helped her out of the car and walked down the bustling streets.

"This is beautiful." The two walked hand in hand to a little bakery on the corner.

"Hi." They sat down outside together and ate breakfast while drinking some champagne.

The producers led them down to the ocean where a little picnic blanket was set up for them.

"You got your dream." She told him giving him a kiss before sitting down and watching the waves come crashing down.

"This is gorgeous."

"I'm so glad I get to experience this with you." Angie gave him another couple of kisses before dragging him to the edge of the water.

"I'm so happy your my girlfriend."

"I'm so happy to be your girlfriend."

"Do you see yourself being with me for a long time?"

"Honestly I've never really had a long term relationship but by christ will I be in one with you." Angie admitted making Ovie chuckle lightly before passionately kissing her.

The two made their way back up through the town before getting back in the car and taking them back to the Villa.

"Hi guys!"

"Angie!" Maura and Molly ran up to her engulfing her in a massive hug.

"How was it?"

"Oh it was amazing, we went to the nearest town and then down to the beach where we had a little picnic blanket. We just had so much fun together."

"I'm so happy for you both."

"Thank you girlie."

"IVE GOT A TEXT!"