Day eleven/ Day eleven evening

THE NEXT MORNING.

Angie wasted no time making her way back into the villa to get ready for the day. She walked through the doors to see all the islanders rubbing their eyes in discomfort.

"Hello." She grumbled at them jumping into bed with Maura and her new man for quick cuddle.

"Sorry Marvin." He held his hands up for the laugh before she headed over to Molly and Tommy.

"Bring it in my favourite people." She held her arms for them to hug her. She grabbed the girls before heading up to get ready for the day, her eyes couldn't help but look to Ovie who got out of bed swiftly making his way out with Curtis to the kitchen.

"Sooo..."

"Have you forgiven him?"

"No. Not yet." Angie spoke truthfully.

The girls laid along the side of the pool on the beanbags soaking up the sun

The girls laid along the side of the pool on the beanbags soaking up the sun. Everyone was scattered around with Amy and Curtis having a chat that seemed to be going brilliantly with Amber sat with Anna starring at Michael and Joanna laughing with each other all happy.

"I GOT A TEXT!" Angie shouted.

"Angelique! Get ready to leave the Villa and have a catch up with Belle." Angie looked at Molly who sat with her mouth slightly a gasp.

"Is she the one...?" Angie asked her, Molly didn't need to say anything for her to know the answer.

"You don't have to go."

"Yes. Yes I do. I can know exactly what happened." She headed up to the dressing room freshening herself up and putting a mesh mini skirt over the bottom of her bikini. She looked at her shark sliders and quickly put on a pair of strapped white heels and made her way down the stairs to see no one but Ovie stood there.

"I'm not here to start telling you all the things we might have done because I know how that'll paint me in your eyes as even worse. Whatever she tells you just know that it might not always be true so all I'm asking is don't right me off after this straight away Angie please." She stood on the third step as he held out one hand for her to walk the rest of the way down, reluctantly she gently placed her hand in his to walk the other three steps before quickly taking it with a small smile and walking towards the front door.

"Don't take no shit." Molly whispered in her ear before she walked out the Villa and headed to a secluded area where a blonde sat at a table with her back to her. She spun around noticing Angie walking towards her and quickly stood up.

"Hi nice to meet you, I'm Belle." She waved slightly.

"Hi Im Angie." They briefly hugged before sitting across from each other.

"So obviously we're here for me to tell you everything you want to know?" Belle poured her a glass of champagne.

"That sounds horrible but yes that is why I am here."