🔞ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ 5: Hʏքռօֆɨֆ ǟռɖ ֆɛƈʀɛȶֆ օʀ ռǟɦ?🔞

When he arrived at the club the host guided him to Elora's table.

"Hiii, Sky!", Elora yelled from across the room. Sky got closer to the table and said, "Hey, where's Spooky?" Elora replied, "Oh. I don't know. He went to the back with two girls and never came back. Sky rolled his eyes and said, "Oh god..." Elora laughed while taking a sip of her tequila. "Oh! There he is. Hi, Daddy!" , Elora shouted again. Sky thought to himself, shaking his head, "I think this girl had more than one drink." Blair made his way in the building. The music stopped and everyone got quiet. Blair sat down next to Elora and clapped his hands twice. "Continue," he said in a single word that caused the deafening silence to resume to laughter and music. "Where the h*ll is Spooky?" Mr. Underwood asked. Elora finished her glass and said, "He's probably in the back getting sucked off." Sky covered his mouth to keep from laughing. "Elora!" Blair yelled. "What, daddy? I'm just playing." Sky and Blair ordered their drinks. The waiter said to Blair, "The Buffet has been cleared now sir you are free to go up there if you want." "Okay. Thanks," Blair said. The waiter went to go get their drinks. "Sky take Elora over there to the buffet. I'm going to get my drink and go over there in that booth with those three men," Blair said to Sky. He pointed to a dimly lit booth filled with smokers playing poker. Sky said, "Alright, bet." He got up and took Elora's hand as she got out of her seat and walked beside him still holding her hand until she got to the freshly warmed dinner plates just near the desert bar. Blair watched them attentively before acknowledging the man in front of him.

When the two sat back down with their plates full to their liking Sky said, "Oh, shoot! I almost forgot. Here." He pulled a box out of his coat pocket and handed it to Elora. "Oh, a present! For me?" Elora said enthusiastically. Sky laughed and said, "Yeah..open it." Elora opened the box and gasped. "Oh...Sky...you shouldn't have..." Elora said. "Oh, Elora, that was your father. But! I do have something else for you. I'll  give it to you after you eat. So, eat up." Sky said before he started eating. Elora groaned, "Ugh, do I have to? I don't want to wait." Sky said, putting a grape in her mouth, "Yes. Eat." Mr. Underwood was figuratively staring a hole in Sora's head as he could feel the chemistry between Sky and Elora. He kept on conversing and tried not to think much of it. When he looked back at their table 20-30 minutes later, Sky and his daughter were gone. He started to get up and investigate but one of his friends pulled him back to the table and said, "One more game?" I'll give you one 1k if you win." Blair sat back down and continued to play.

Meanwhile, Elora and Sky were making out in the back room whereas Spooky had left with the two women he had with him.

In the dark room there was jazz playing. Sky asked Elora for her phone to play some other kind of music. He said, "You got some AirPods? Put 'em on." Elora listened and got her AirPods out of her purse and Sky played her a song.  "What's this?" Elora asked. "Something to get you in the mood." Elora heard the words,  I gotta lotta cash (Mustard on that beat ho)

I don't mind spendin' it, yeah. He pinned her against the wall. She wrapped one of her legs around him as he deepened each kiss. I want you.." she muttered. Sky said, "Not here, maybe later." "Ugh but it's my birthday," Elora whined. "It is, Elora but..." Sky said, being interrupted. "Alright, fine. But, we are going to dance later and please call me El" Elora replied. "K. Hold on, I need to go use the restroom," Sky said. "Okay..." Elora sighed. Sky retorted before leaving the dark room, "I promise I'll be back. Don't leave." Elora sat there waiting for him.

Sky went into the bathroom and used it. He saw a pocket watch on the floor that looked like it was Spooky's. He buttoned his pants and picked it up. He then washed his hands and the watch; because, lord knows what Spooky had on it. He took a couple towels, dried his hands and the watch off. He turned on  the microphone that was on his person and then came up with an idea. He would use an old trick he used on his ex-girlfriend to figure out what she was doing when he wasn't around. He would try Hypnosis.