🔞𝔠ⓗ𝐚ρ丅eя 6: 𝓟𝐚я丅𝕀ภ' ᗯ𝐚Ⓨᔕ 𝐚ภᗪ 𝔠𝑜ภภe¢丅𝕀ภg ᵈ𝑜丅ᔕ 🔞

Elora woke up and got dressed early the following morning before Alexa got up. When Alexa finally woke up Elora was in the den watching the news. The lady on the television said, "Investigators are slowly closing in on the case as they now reveal the other body found at the bottom of Chavez Ravine with the F. B. I. agent Richard Zimmerman. The man's name was disclosed this afternoon. His name: Light Yukimura."Oh my god...that's my ex-boyfriend," Elora said, staring at the picture on the television as it flashed across the screen.

Alexa gasped and put her hands over her mouth as she sat beside Elora on the chair

Alexa gasped and put her hands over her mouth as she sat beside Elora on the chair. The reporter added, "The young Asian mafia member was only 26 at the time of his death. Police have revealed they have found a gun in Yukimura's trunk and a black notebook full of names. Investigators assume that the names are people that owe the mafia money or are being protected by it. They are working with the evidence they have found to establish what happened on this tragic day. Meanwhile, Richard Zimmerman's family is holding a public memorial service to family and friends and people who appreciated this once in a lifetime hero. Richard's mother says that his closest long time friend and fellow agent was Sora J. Simmons. Coincidentally, this same man was arrested from the Conga Room nightclub by the LAPD, late last night for allegedly killing Chrissy Cummings. A young college student who was found in a body bag 10 miles from her job around 4PM that same day.  A witness called the police department, and said they witnessed Sora shaking the woman then leaving her as if they were in an argument. Another witness called from an anonymous pay phone and told police where the suspect was located." Elora turned off the tv. "I need a drink," she said. Alexa said, "Girl-no it's too early for that, have you eaten?" Elora spoke, "I had a bowl of cereal, now can I please get a drink?" Alexa sighed and said to Elora rolling her eyes, "There's a bottle of wine in the fridge chile... D*mn you that pressed about this mid-ahh ni*ga, huh? And he is a cop? Girl bye. F**k him."  Elora poured herself and Alexa a glass. Handing Alexa her glass she said, "First off...don't ever say that again about him and I know he lied about it but it was probably for the best. If my father knew he could have been killed. My father is the most wanted man in L.A. He's done really bad things, Alexa. I love him but..."

Elora sat down beside Alexa. "I understand girly...," Alexa said, taking a sip from her glass. "I'm sure Sky has his reasons," Elora said. Alexa agreed. "Amazon play, One Dance by Drake," Alexa said to her echo dot sitting on a nearby bookshelf. Suddenly, the word, dance, triggered Elora's mind, taking her back to the night before moments surrounding her hypnosis. Then it hit her.

"He hypnotized me...no he was questioning me," Elora remarked. Alexa stood up, walked towards the kitchen and responded with, "Oop- girl let me fix a bowl of cereal. Hold on. This n*gga doing too much now."

"I need to go see him now. Here's 200 hundred bucks to buy whatever you want. I'm taking your car. I promise, I'll be back. I'll text you when I get to the station." Alexa took the money from Elora's hand. "Elora you don't have to do this...but I'll take it though...Here's the keys." Alexa said, smiling from ear to ear handing Elora her keys to her Kia. "If I'm not back by the end of the night, call the police, not my father," Elora forewarned Alexa if anything were to happen to her.