🔞̳C̳̳h̳a̳̳p̳̳t̳̳e̳̳r̳ ̳1̳̳0̳: ̳H̳a̳̳p̳̳p̳̳e̳̳n̳̳i̳̳n̳̳g̳ A̳̳g̳a̳̳i̳̳n̳ 🔞

*******THREE MONTHS LATER*****

Sky received his bonus check in the mail. His salary was raised from 34k to 99k for taking down Blair. He got a call from one of his friends offering to take him to the Onyx Room. A nightclub he had been to maybe once but it had been a while so he agreed to go. Suddenly, he got a knock on the door. He answered it. Mr. Lodge was at the door. "Hey, Mr. Lodge. What can I do for you?" Sky asked. Mr. Lodge said, "Ohhh, nothing. Just wanted to stop by and give you these. You left them in my car a couple months ago." He handed Sky the bracelets he had gotten for him and Elora that time that felt so many months ago. Sky took them and thanked him. "Do you want to come in? I got the game on," Sky said, opening the door a little wider. "Ohh, nahhh. I'm going fishing with my son. He came back from New Jersey last week. We have some catching up to do," Mr. Lodge said smiling. "Wowww. That's awesome. Keep me posted, alright?" Sky said, hugging the lieutenant. Patting him on the back, the lieutenant replied, "Ahh, of course." Breaking from the hug he added, "And, Sky...go get her man." Sky gave Mr. Lodge a half of a smile as he watched him walk from the porch and get back in his car.

At 10:32 p.m., Sky's friend arrived at the front of his house to pick him up. They left for the nightclub. When they got there his friend started mingling with a random girl, forgetting he was around almost. Sky was sitting in a chair kind of bored when all of a sudden a woman tapped him on the shoulder. He turned to see his ex standing behind him. "Heyy, you look lonely," the woman said, sliding in the chair next to him. Sky said, looking away, "Corbin's here with me. He's just talking to some girl, right now."

The woman caressed his hand and said, "Oh, no. I don't mean like that. Come dance with me." "Uhhh, sure. Okay," Sky replied. The two of them got up and started dancing to a remixed version of "My Frequency" by Tiësto. While he was dancing, he saw Elora walking in with Robert. Elora, noticing someone was looking at her, locked eyes with him. Feeling a little nervous seeing him dance with someone else she didn't really know, she put her head down and walked deeper into the crowd with Robert.

Sky stopped dancing, pushed his ex aside and started walking towards Elora. "HEY!" The woman shouted at him for pushing her and causing her to stop dancing. Sky ignored her and kept walking.

Finally, reaching Elora, he got her attention grabbing her arm and said, "I want you back." Taking her arm from him she said, "We can't, Sky." "Take a hint bro, she's mine now," Robert boasted. Sky glared at him and said, "I wasn't talking to you." Robert rolled his eyes. Sky looked back at Elora and replied, "Besides, does he know how you REALLY feel about me? "Sky..don't," Elora pleaded. Sky smiled, snapping his fingers together and instantly Elora started breathing heavily. "You son of a b*tch-" , Robert snarled. Sky gave Robert a once over looking from his feet to his eyes and shot back,  "She's still mine idiot."

"Man, f*ck this. I'm outta here," Robert said, now extremely irked. He left out the main entrance of the club. "Why did you do that? And how?" Elora asked. Sky held her close by the waist and said, "I guess that hypnosis worked more than you think. Also, I did it because, I-I love you." Elora looked deep into his eyes and said hoping he would repeat himself, "You, what?" Sky repeated himself once more and slowly leaned in to peck her on her sultry lips. Elora's eyes darted from his eyes to his lips. She gave in and deepened the kiss and jumped into his arms, wrapping both her legs around his waist. Sky slid his tongue into her mouth, tasting peppermint from her tongue as she massaged his with hers. People were watching as they moaned into each other's mouths. They didn't care. The pace of their kiss, which had started out extremely yet scrumptiously slow, started to pick up speed. A soft groan rumbled from Sky's throat as a gap formed between her mouth and his, allowing her tongue to run across his lower lip. Elora moved her hands from around his shoulders, felt the back of his neck and flexed her fingers into his hair as she continued to kiss him.

"I love you, too," she cooed. Their lips pulled apart after Sky heard this, he let her legs down slowly but still held her close to his waist. "Get a room!" An old drunk man yelled while walking past them. Sky and Elora, still looking intently into each other's eyes, laughed as the man walked away. "WOOOO!! Da*nnnnnnnnn! Sky, Why you ain't tell me I was going to be third wheeling again, bro?!" Sky's friend hollered from across the room. "Ayyy, Let's just say I got...W riz!!", Sky said over the music in a loud tone, looking at his friend. Corbin and Sky laughed hysterically causing a smile to come across Elora's face as Sky's laughter made her feel warm and happy. Sky removed his arms from around her waist to reach for something in his pants pocket.

Elora watched him pull out the bracelets. He put on his own and smiled as he held hers in front of her. "I think this belongs to you," he said, taking her hand and slipping it onto her wrist. Elora's eyes filled with tears as she looked at the bracelet and back into his deep brown eyes. "I'm so sorry...I.." she said with pain and sorrow in her voice. She sighed woefully. "Hey...no. It's okay..I'm sorry too...but just forget about that. Let's focus on the now," Sky said, becoming a little misty-eyed himself seeing her cry. Cupping his hands around her cheeks he wiped the tears from her eyes. She smiled as he leaned in and kissed her on the forehead, gliding his hands down from her hair down to her shoulders. "Bailar conmigo," Elora said, taking his hand leading him to the dance floor. They held each other close and pressed their heads together. They slow-dragged and grinded to the remix, "Come and see me" by PARTYNEXTDOOR (ft. SZA) , Bryson Tiller's song, "Don't", "Dark Times" by The Weekend, (ft. Ed Sheeran) and, "It Won't Stop" by Sevyn Streeter, (ft. Chris Brown).

They rocked and danced the night away until the early morning and when the groove was dead and gone they headed home. To Sky's house of course but like the saying goes, "Home is where the heart is.." so they found a home for themselves in each other's hearts despite everything that they had been through. They started getting to know each other a lot more and their relationship progressed and years later they planned on moving in together and starting a family.

Elora succeeded as a certified realtor and after Mr. Lodge retired, Sky became the next  field lieutenant of the SDPD. He took more days off though and hired someone to fill in for him if he wasn't available so he could be home more. He would go visit Mr. Lodge sometimes; and when his father came home from jail early for good behavior, he was more content then he could ever be. That contentment was also fulfilled by the former mafia princess who became a high-ranked realtor and the ultimate love of his life. He had finally gave Ricky the justice he deserved. Elora paid Mr. Lodge back for getting Sky out of jail so he could enjoy his retirement and spend the time with his family that he never thought he would see again. Ronald Zimmerman, Ricky's brother was given a funeral and respectably his plaque was placed right beside his older brother as he wished. Elora would visit her parent's graves and sit for at-least an hour once a year to pay her respects. She vowed she would never be like her parents, she would be better and take her own path. After all her father had done, she forgave him to set her mind at ease so she could find peace and focus on the bright future that would break the mold of what the Underwood legacy had been; and, change her world forever with a new found love and with new beginnings yet to come.

................................................................................................................................................................Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed the story if not sorry maybe this story is not for you but anyways it took me a couple weeks to come up with the ideas and scenarios even-though it's ten chapters. This is not my first book I ever written but the first one I have done online. It is kinda like a short story with a lot going on in it lol. Kinda like a dramatized movie I took a lot of time to think out. Just a little secret the police codes were real and the process they do with you in prison for the most part. Several movies inspired me to write the story like this as you may can tell from different references. I did a little bit a research so it could be somewhat realistic and I tried something different instead of making it predominately about sexual stuff; and, made it into something that might leave the reader on the edge of their seat, metaphorically speaking. Thriller-Romance novel is my words for this one.

"I hope you liked them, Reader; that they did for you what any good story should do – make you forget the real stuff weighing on your mind for a little while and take you away to a place you've never been. It's the most amiable sort of magic I know."

—Stephen King

.........................................................................................................................................................

****El fin****The end***