🔞͎C͎͎h͎a͎͎p͎͎t͎͎e͎͎r͎ ͎8͎: ͎H͎͎A͎͎U͎͎N͎͎T͎͎E͎͎D͎🔞

Sky slowly entered a side door and walked inside of Blair's mansion. He suddenly felt a cold breeze run past him. The door slammed shut and locked itself on its own. He tugged on the door and it didn't budge. He cocked his gun and walked slowly down the hall checking each doorway. The hallway was wreaking of sulfur. He heard and saw nothing. As he turned his head to check the auditorium, Blair, who had hid under the stairs where Sky couldn't see him, tiptoed into the center of the hallway.  Sky yanked on the exit door just an arm length away from the doors of the auditorium. It didn't open. "Was this Myrtle doing this?",  he thought to himself. Suddenly breaking him from his thoughts, Blair shot down the hallway hitting Sky in his left forearm. He made another shot this time with a bad aim hitting a glass vase. It shattered as Sky ran in the auditorium and crouched behind the wall. He held his arm tightly. His right hand was covered in blood. "AHH! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!  F*ck!" he howled and screamed blue murder. Sky snatched off his belt and quickly searched in Lodge's bag for something he could wrap around his wound. He found a shirt at the bottom of the bag. He put the belt around his arm. He pulled the end through the buckle ,looped it underneath the belt itself , creating a knot to add pressure. Then he wrapped and tied that tattered shirt around his wound.

Blair pulled CJ out of a closet by her hair. "Let me go!" She screamed. Blair said loud enough for Sky to hear him. "You shoot down this hallway Simmons, she dies." "CJ!" Sky shouted. Blair held a gun to CJ's head. "Sora, help me!!!!", his sister yelled. "I'm coming CJ!" Sky cried still in pain from his wounds. Sky said in a distressed voice, "Blair you don't have to do this man...There's police all over the estate. Just let her go...just turn yourself in.. If you kill her, if I don't kill you,...they're going to kill you anyway." Blair said tugging on CJ's hair, "I want all the evidence you have on me burned in exchange for your sister." Sky's breathing was short as he spoke, "H-how about this? H-how about a fist fight. No guns. I-if you win, you get my house, you get the evidence and $20,000. But, first you have to let my sister go." Blair lowered his gun from CJ's head and let her walk into the auditorium. CJ cried hugging her brother who sat on the floor whose shirt was covered in blood. "Are you ok?" Sky said faintly looking into her teary eyes. She nodded her head ,yes. "Go..get out of here," Sky muttered. "No....I'm not leaving you here to die.." CJ said in a sorrowful voice. "I'm not going to die... I promise.. CJ please just go...", Sky said in a whisper. CJ walked across the auditorium to the exit door. Sky watched her open the door. Myrtle was somewhat merciful after all, he thought letting his sister get out the door. CJ walked outside to safety.

Blair slid his gun to the exit door just near the auditorium so Sky could see it. Sky took his other weapon out of his holster and slid both his guns outside the auditorium. He gathered his strength to get up and walked outside the door. Blair was standing in the middle of the hallway. Sky stopped holding his wounded arm. Suddenly Blair charged his way with his hands spread apart aiming for Sky's legs. Sky ran towards Blair, quickly grabbed his knife out the holster underneath his right pant leg and lunged forward, jabbing Blair in the stomach. Sky and Blair fell on their knees in unison. Sky got close to Blair's ear and whispered, "You didn't think I'd come empty handed did you?" Blair replied weakly, "You'll pay for this." Sky yanked the knife out of him causing him to fall sideways on the floor in a pool of his own blood. Blair wasn't dead but he could barely move.

Sky turned around and walked back in the auditorium and grabbed the backpack containing the gasoline and the lighter and walked in Blair's office. He left the door wide open. He moved Blair's desk out of the middle of the floor revealing a locked door in the floor. He went to Blair's safe and dialed the numbers, "7,7,7." It opened. "It worked." He said to himself. On a bar of gold lay the key to the locked door. Sky got the key and started to unlock the door. Meanwhile, Blair started crawling to his gun and was about to shoot Sky who was standing in the office but suddenly, Myrtle appeared out of thin air and slid his gun halfway down the hallway. Simultaneously, Blair's office door slammed shut and locked itself with Sky still inside. An old 1992 song covered by Trisha Yearwood called, "You're the Devil In Disguise" written by Elvis Presley started to play through the speakers in Blair's office by itself.