🔞Chapter 9: -漫~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ ᑕ𝕆ⓛ𝐥Ꭵᗪ𝔢 ~舞*'¨¯¨'*·~漫-

One day, in the month of February just days before Valentine's Day, Sky received a call while he was getting ready to get on a roller coaster with his siblings he had decided to take to Knott's Berry Farm.

"You guys go ahead. I'll go with you on the next one, meet me back here when y'all done." Sky said. His siblings left to get on the ride. Elora had called. He held the phone to his ear. "Hi," Elora said. "Hey, wassup?" Sky said, walking slowly near the carousel in the theme park's fiesta village, just across from the ride, Montezooma's Revenge. "Turn to your right.." Elora hinted. Sky turned to see her standing near a ride called, La Revolucion. Elora was wearing a white crop top with tarot art pattern streetwear shorts and high top converse.

Elora waved at him

Elora waved at him. Sky jogged over to where she was and stood in front of her.

   Elora ran to him and embraced him in a tight squeeze. "I missed you..", Elora whispered. "I missed you too." Sky said back, holding her head close to his chest. "I bought something for you," Elora said. She opened her purse and took out a gold chain with a golden compass pendant attached to it. She put it around his neck.

 "Do you like it? It's real,"she retorted

"Do you like it? It's real,"she retorted. "Yes, Elora, how did you get this?" Sky asked, fiddling with the pedant in between his fingers. "I got access to my father's inheritance and I paid my debt. I'm also working on my real estate license." Sky said rubbing the back of his neck and smiling, "Da*n..that's amazing. I'm proud of you and thanks for the necklace. " "No, thank you." Elora said, smiling back at him.

Suddenly, a young man came from the bathroom and put his arm around Elora.  This action wiped the smirk off Sky's face. Sky said in a deadpan voice to Elora as he gave the young man a sidelong glance, "Elora whose this?" The man's name was Robert McKinny.  His black hair was braided into plats. His deep-set eyes accentuated his cinnamon brown skin and his somewhat full lips. He wore black coveralls and a military green t-shirt .

 He wore black coveralls and a military green t-shirt