Naruto's speech

Naruto: " Sasuke, come on, Sakura is a comrade from team 7 remember? "

Sasuke: " you mean Former Comrade? I'm off your team "

Kakashi: " now do you understand, Naruto, Sakura? His intent to kill is Undeniable. Sasuke is no longer the person we once knew..."

Sasuke: " what do you want? "

Naruto: " I know the truth about Itachi, that guy Tobi told me everything. Then again, maybe he was lying...I can't really know for sure. But it doesn't matter...what you've been doing...I get it Sasuke. "

Sasuke: " Naruto...just like I told you before...you never had a family or siblings in the first place, you couldn't possibly get it...So all you outsiders can shut up! "

Dozo: " do not speak to him that way...he suffered as much as you did, not in the same way but suffering is suffering...stop shutting down other peoples feelings with your own...selfishness...it's not a competition...it's called sympathy...I'm sick of it "

Sakura: " do you know what Naruto has gone through for you? No matter what we hear you done, he still considers you a comrade...and everyone wanted to turn on you...Naruto alone stood up for you and wanted to rescue you. Even now "

" rescue me? From what?" Sasuke asked

Sakura: oh...well from...

Naruto: " from revenge...I swear I'll save you... from revenge and from all of its chaos it causes. "

Sasuke: " but I don't want you to do that. This Stage has already been set for my vengeance. Not long ago, I finally got my revenge... on the one behind Itachi's betrayal. I took a high rank hidden leaf elder right here, the one called Danzo. I've never felt like this before. I can feel the tainted uchiha name becoming cleansed. I feel the uchiha at last being free form this rotting shinobi world. You couldn't even begin to understand it. And besides, isn't what I'm doing exactly what you leaf Shinobi's wanted all along. You've always snubbed and put down the uchiha clan. So I'll simply help erase the uchiha from your memories. By killing all of you and then destroying the hidden leaf village "

My eyes widened

Dozo: " but why?... your reasoning is just so...unreasonable "

Sasuke: " we could talk later. I'd be happy to show you my ways. "

My facial expression turned into confusion

Dozo: eh?

Sasuke: " severing all the bonds with the hidden leaf will be the ultimate purification. And should lead to the uchiha, true restoration! "

Sakura: " my god... Sasuke... "

Dozo: ' I don't see why... He's being so...childish... his way of thinking...his mindset...it's one of a child itself...so annoying... I hate kids. '

kakashi blocked Naruto by his arm which created shadow clones

Kakashi: " this is my responsibility. Naruto, Dozo, sakura, go on, get out of here. "

Sakura: " Kakashi sensai, no— "

Kakashi: " if you'll Stay, you'll see things you wish you hadn't. Now go "

My eyes widened...was kakashi sensai going to...

Sakura: " sensai, i- "

Kakashi: " the poison laced kunai Shizune taught you how to use won't kill Sasuke, He still has Orochimaru's immunity from poison. what's more, you also know how you feel. "

Kakashi created a chidori and i gripped my fist, biting my lips...no...no! This can't be it!

Naruto: Kakashi sensai, there's something you don't want us to see. Are you going to kill them?

Kakashi: " go. All of you. "

I flicked Kakashi sensai away and Naruto held back kakashi with his clones and created rasengan, charging Sasuke.

Sasuke: How's my chance and I'm not gonna hold back anymore!

I tried to stop them but Just then, it was too late...welp...Chidori and rasengan intercepted...and so...wave. They both went flying back. I created a mini whirlwind for them both so they wouldn't take fall damage

Bunch of talking...it was irrelevant...but then

I then noticed Naruto, he was looking at Sasuke...like he had something to say

Naruto: " Sasuke! Do you remember? Do you remember what you said to me long ago at the final valley? The thing about high level shinobi. Trading blows just now...I learnt a lot about you and what you're thinking ... it means...we've become high level Shinobi's Sasuke, both you and me. So Sasuke, how about it? Can you tell me what I'm thinking right now? Can you read my mind? And can you understand that if you and I fight eachother... we'll both die. Sasuke if you attack the hidden leaf then I'll have no choice, I will fight you, don't doubt that. 'Til that days save your hatred...then you can throw all of it right at me. I'm the only one who can handle all that hate, do you understand ? I'm the only one who can fulfill that duty. So I'll bear the burden of your hatred. And I'll die with you. "

Sasuke: " what is it with you huh? Just what in the hell do you want from me?! Why are you so fixated on me?! "

Naruto: " Because you're my friend "

Dozo: " because...you're...my...friend? "
(I mocked him as my eyes twitched)

" .... "

' I'm gonna kill myself '

Naruto: " Sasuke, from the moment we met, I knew it would take a lot of work if I was ever gonna understand you, exchanging punches is the only way we can understand each other, I know that. Like I said just now, it means that both of us have become high level Shinobis "

Naruto: " once we really understand eachother, your hatred will go away! Just like mine when I met Iruka sensai. I haven't given up on you, not yet. I will take you back to the hidden leaf village. I'll never change my mind! "

I had a blank face as i glared at Naruto

Naruto: " hahaha I guess I'm done nagging you for now Sasuke. Dammit this is ridiculous, I'm not any good with words. I- I shouldn't try to lecture you "

Naruto was laughing...smiling

I looked at him...I looked surprised seeing him smile so bright...all I wanted to do is embrace him...but listen to my senses...don't do that...i shook it off and smiled, his smile was so warm and welcoming...another person that made me feel warm

Naruto: " well I guess if the worst does happen and both of us end up dying, you won't be the uchiha and I won't be the nine tails jinjuriki anymore. We'll be free of our burdens and we'll understand eachother in the afterlife "

Dozo: ' this talk...it's so warm but cold at the same time, sensation~ I just have a random urge to kill myself and see the afterlife myself...I'll be in it...—...but all I'll be seeing is fire. And I'll burn in it too. At least I'll feel warm... literally '

Sasuke: " I'm not going to change. I don't wanna understand you. I won't die. You're the one who's going to die. "

Naruto: " then we'll die together...sasuke... "

Sasuke: " hah...fine by me, but at least I'll take you down first. "

Naruto: " no problem, since it's clear that you don't respect me at all. "

Kakashi: " enough Naruto, I'll handle Sasuke. You have to peruse your dream of being hokage. I won't let sasuke take you down with it "

Naruto: " but I'm not worthy of being hokage if I can't even save my friends...fine sasuke...I'll fight you..."