Sasuke Uchiha

I looked at Sasuke and he pulled of a dark scary aura. I shivered a little but shook it off.

Hagoromo: now then, the rest is up to you, Sasuke.

Sasuke: yes. But first, I'm executing the current 5 kage inside the infinite Tsukuyomi

I flinched

Kakashi: what did you just say, Sasuke? What about the 5 Kage?

Sasuke: oh, and ...I'm putting all of you Tailed Beasts under my control...and eventually I'll get rid of you as well

Dozo: 'I knew it...!'

Kurama: what did you just say?!

Kurama got his claws out but Sasuke trapped all the beasts under his genjutsu.

Naruto: Kurama!

Hagoromo: he put the tailed beasts in a genjutsu...and with a single glance too. Naruto, it has ended up as I expected. I have no choice but to leave the rest to you. I cannot stay in this world any longer. I shall soon fade away...

Naruto: yeah, and sorry for saying this, 6 paths super gramps...but we won't end up like your sons. I'm not Ashura. And sasuke isn't Indra either.

Kakashi: sasuke! Is this what your current dream is? Are you saying you're still seeking vengeance?

Sakura: Sasuke!

I didn't say anything, I just stared at him...I felt betrayed, once again.

Sasuke: I admit. At one time, all I wished for was destruction, and vengeance was my goal. But I feel differently now. I want to destroy, and rebuild. A village no longer shrouded in darkness. I'll reform the shinobi world. What I'm touting is...revolution!

Kakashi: revolution?!

Dozo: you're wrong sasuke...in peace there's always violence. It's only necessary. It's apart of life. What you're planning to do, you're not in charge of.. Gods themselves are responsible for that, not you... Stop it...just stop...we've already fought so much to keep our liberty. You are just being a hypocrite. It's not noble at all.

He looked at me

Sasuke: didn't I say it before, Dozo? Words are not enough. Actions is all. No one will stop me this time. Not you, or sakura, nor naruto, and not Kakashi.

Dozo: sasuke...

Sasuke trapped all tailed beasts with the pieces from the ground. I was so exhausted and the given power had already worn off...I knew I would fell any sudden...but still...

Sasuke: because of this war...I've become quite adept at using my Rinnegan abilities. And all those who were in my way are gone. Except for you...Naruto

Naruto had gotten straight to Sasuke

Hagoromo: things just done go as planned. When I bequeathed power to just one side, I ended up with Indra and Ashura. This time, even after entrusting the power o both, the result is the same.

Naruto: nope...all sibling squabbling ends right here!

Sasuke and Naruto spoke until I've had enough

I grabbed Sasuke's hands which confused everyone

Dozo: Sasuke...do you mind if I ask a question?

He just looked at me

Dozo: what you said...at the waterfall...was it true...?

Sasuke: ...

Dozo: Or was it just another lie for your goals...?

Sasuke: it was true.

Dozo: then why?...

Sasuke: it's my duty...as a shinobi!

My eyes widened and my hand slowly slipped away from his

Sasuke: Dozo, stay out of it. I have to deal with Naruto first.  Let's take this elsewhere, you know, don't you?
(Sasuke said as he began to walk away)

Kakashi: wait, sasuke!

Kakashi fell

Sakura: Sensei!

Sakura: I...I know in my heart that there's nothing I can do! Even though I love you. Even though I care about you so much, Sasuke. And yet...I can't get close to you or exchange blows with you.

I closed my eyes for a bit and looked at Sakura

Sakura: I can only wine and beg and cry like this again. It's so pitiful, isn't it?

Dozo: sakura...
(I mumbled)

Sakura: But...But Sasuke! If there's even a little corner of your heart that thinks about me, please don't leave again! If we stick together, I know it can be like old times again...

Sasuke stopped and look at sakura over his shoulder

Sasuke: you're...really annoying.

I watched the whole thing happen. I lowered my head on the ground. I had tears in my eyes. I never felt so defeated. Maybe Madara was right. A Yakuin and an Uchiha could never mix... he was always like this...I'm tired..I don't want to play this chase game anymore. I'm done. I just want to sleep...let me fall in my slumber...please...I'm tired...I just want to...rest

And just like, I had fallen. I collapsed

Obito: Dozo!