Reinforcements

Dozo: Haruno, can I go fight now?

Sakura: not like you will listen if I say no, yes.

Dozo: great!

I then joined the battle field

Sakura: the next round is coming!

None of us even had to move a muscle, Naruto's chakra protected us all.

Naruto: he's gone

Kiba: where'd he go?

Bee: he disappeared...he escaped...

8tails: that's impossible! Find him!

I immediately blew Obito away who was above Naruto

Kakashi: above you, naruto!

Naruto: ! Thanks Dozo

Obito: Dozo, you're always getting injured. Naruto, you're only fighting defensively now, trying to protect everyone.

[I scowled]

Dozo: rude....
(I mumbled)

Obito: is there any meaning to all of this? You're only growing weaker

Naruto: I don't think you'd understand, since you want to be alone...But having everyone by my side makes me really, really happy! That alone gives me strength!
(He yelled as they charged Obito)

Dozo: 'he has Kamui, he'll disappear...but where?'

Obito: if the pain of your comrade's deaths is part of your bond...then there's no need to protect them, right?

Naruto: what the hell, you quibbling bastard?! That's what I hate about you! That's not what I'm talking about you, quibbling idiot! I'm saying I can endure any pain if it involves my comrades. It means I don't want to give them up! It might seem selfish of me...but it's more painful for me to not have any comrades in here!

Dozo: 'When will this end? I want to go to bed already...'

It then started collapsing and the 10 tails escaped, roaring loudly.

[Dozo covered her ears]

Dozo: 'would it hurt to be more quiet?! Ughhhh...!'

Dozo: How do I shut this thing up?!

Obito: it can't be controlled anymore, because you cut the link between Ten Tails and me. Although I guess it's about time I become it's Jinjuriki.

Then a whole blast happened

[The wind was so heavy that it was hard to hear]

Just then Kakashi was about to destroy the ten tails but Obito stopped him

Naruto and Dozo: Kakashi Sensei!

Kakashi: Naruto, Dozo, you take care of the things here!

And just like that they went in the dimension that Kamui took them to.

Naruto and Dozo: Kakashi Sensei!

Then a bunch of storms happened. I Immediately brought everyone to my side and used Aegis.

[Dozo panted heavily]

Dozo: Storms are my power y'know...Did you really think that any of those could do any harm? Especially tornadoes? Genin me could survive a tornado. I control them...as for an example...

A tornado came from underneath Madara. He got captured in but used fire style to deflect it. But before he could do that, Naruto threw a rasengan at Madara. Madara dodged and used fire style, attacking us and weakening the tornado. My shield deflected it of course.