꧁𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 ℴ𝓃ℯ𒊹︎︎꧂

________________________

Kreeks POV
(THIS TAKES PLACE IN DECEMBER 2020!)
________________________
4:55 AM
'Oh no! Am I late again?! This can't be! Why do I keep oversleeping? That doesn't matter right know I have to get ready!' I quickly got out of bed and did the same things I do every morning's, I looked at myself in the mirror noticing that i must be having eyebags....but no one might notice it to much, i mean some may not care and i can handle it myself , I brush my teeth, sometimes take a short shower, brush my hair and get my comfy clothes on, my Favorite clothing for a cold weather like out here, I headed downstairs took a quick small muffin for my breakfast and with a cup of coffee, finished it headed outside to my car,turned it on and headed out into the streets,..... I didn't expect it to get/be traffic jammed in the morning, I guess a lot of people tend to be getting up in the morning early, as soon a few inches now I made it to my place where I work at, [ Chillaz cafe ] Probably one of the best cafes to be at in the city,parked and hoped out of my car, headed to go inside , i think im a bit early?-....., I just hoped I don't get yelled at......I walked in from the back door, always love smelling the sweet banana-pumpkin, saw most of the workers in here who many were tend to be my friends really, before saying good morning I heard someone coming trough into the kitchen Cleary yelling a bit..."OK! Where is kreek?!- He bet-" He so far was about to finish his sentence till turning his head noticing me, "Kreek! There you are! Dear lord don't tell me you overslept again?!" "I am terribly sorry! I really I am! And yeah I did I'm sorry I don't know why it keeps on happening..really." I said doing a quick second bow for saying my way in a apology, "OK ok fine just please don't be late again." He spoke as he soon walked away then into his office, 'Minitoon' is the boss/Manager of the/this cafe, he can act frustrated/mad/upset if there was something wrong going around, but regularly he is a nice cool guy that just works very hard around for us and himself, but just also really doesn't like it when we are late which I'm technically the one who is most being late around.

。oOo。.:※:.。oOo。.:※:.。oOo。.:※:.。oO

but yeah that's it about him, and now the cafe was getting ready to open, I headed to the storage lounge, put my stuff in the locker-Take out my hat and put on the Cap with headphones, took of my red planted jacked with my Grey hoodie, left my white buttoned shirt on and added the green apron that we all wear and should be ready to go!

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*

As soon as I turned around before taking a step I noticed a short female with purple hair,as also one of my friends, in front of me giving out a shirt stare into my eyes getting me to back up a bit, as if she had noticed--------"Hey!-.....Are you ok kreek?, you look like you haven't slept, did something happen are you having insomnia{meaning: trouble sleeping}?" She speaks, I guess she is a bit worried, "O-oh- I'm fine I swear no need to worry! I guess I am starting to have a little insomnia, but I am ok really, let's just ignore it and start working." I said a bit embarrassingly, "Are you sure kreek?" Another purple haired person said "oh nightfoxx- I swear no needing any help!" I nervously speaked, "OK if you insist, just tell me if you will be needing anything" Nightfoxx told me, "Thanks really appreciate it, really do".

*:..。oƒ *:..。oƒ *:..。oƒ *:..。oƒ *:..。oƒ

Still Kreeks POV
--------------------------------
7:30 PM

It was almost nighttime, Everyone in here was working right now for on I was still baking and making many things out in the back with many others,....I still feel very lightheaded and way to tired,....I feel like I'm going to pass out but I can't do that, it might get me to consequences....maybe, though I think I should sleep a bit more early today, I really didn't even take breaks since as many should know I work a lot the most, really the most, but I couldn't think straight forward so I had to take a break, I stop my baking that I had been doing and went on out to the storage lounge or we can call it a back room, where everyone puts their stuff and take breaks,....but then when I looked into the left side of the room I saw that the back door was open....

I thought that maybe someone left it open/forgot to colse it, or went to take the trash out, or did someone break in.....there's no way someone could, I went to it and closed it, then went back to the kitchen and yelled out "Hey guys! Who left the back door open?" I asked to my fellow workers "I haven't seen anyone go into the lounge lately..." Said a messy black hair guy(Ominous nebula), "The back door shouldn't be open,..unless someone went outside for a reason" Sabrina tells me "Strange......" That was weird I guess......

・*:..。o○☼*゚・*:..。o○☼*゚・*:..。o○☼*゚
Still Kreeks POV
___________
11:30 PM

I felt tired lately after the hard work at the place, really do it was time for us to go home, I just straight of went to my car, hopped inside and just drove to my large apartment, I put down my stuff and headed towards my bedroom, didn't even bother to take a snack, I took a short bath put on my pajamas and flopped Into my bed, and wrapped the blanket over since it was cold

I guess everything was fine today, it's just the same everyday....like what ever tend I do in/at work is like what happen before today and after today, though some things did feel/felt a bit weird today.....I don't know..why.....but I'm still thinking about on why the back door was open at work, it's kinda creeps me out a bit when I should know that there was probably a reason why, was someone there? I shouldn't bother really, it's maybe a normal thing, I've got work tomorrow I've got to get it out off my mind and just sleep

Sleep
Sleep
Sleep

_________________________

Hey! That's it for now!
Sorry for any mistakes
Words: 1213(ouch)

🙋🙋🙋◽◽🙋◽◽🙋◽🙋🙋🙋
🙋◽◽🙋◽🙋◽◽🙋◽🙋◽◽
🙋◽◽🙋◽🙋◽◽🙋◽🙋◽◽
🙋🙋🙋◽◽◽🙋🙋◽◽🙋🙋🙋
🙋◽◽🙋◽◽🙋🙋◽◽🙋◽◽
🙋◽◽🙋◽◽🙋🙋◽◽🙋◽◽
🙋🙋🙋◽◽◽🙋🙋◽◽🙋🙋🙋

It might take a while for next chapter to come out, since i am going to be a bit busy in many times, but hoped you enjoyed this(゚∇^*)♪ ٩( ᐛ )و (♡◕ω◕♡)