❦︎𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 3❦︎

I think that the whole story is probably just going to be kreeks POV, since we'll he is the main character
________________________

Kreeks POV
2:30 AM
________________________

I woke up, feeling that I had some sort of headache, still thinking about what was/has been going on from yesterday, I grab my phone to see what the time was, I see that it was a bit to early for me to wake up, I didn't bother really that much, I get up to my closet to get black jeans and then a red jacket, then my favorite beanie, I went to the bathroom to use the toilet but when turn my head around to look in the mirror, I see my face is a bit red, Do i have a headache? Nor likely a fever cause of the weather? You know what? I dont care it shouldn't bother me that much. I then got my phone and earbuds/pods, I'm just going to take a walk outside, I didn't even tend to to do anything else, I just don't know what to do really, it was to early for me to wake up, I just hope nothing bad happens when I go outside.......

+×÷×+×÷×+×÷×+×÷×+×÷×+×÷×+

I head outside of my home just to take a quick walk near some sort of parking street,and then all of a sudden I heard some sort of bell? More likely a ring tone from a phone? Is there a stupid person not answering it? I headed to look for it and I then saw it, lying on the floor, the ring tone stopped, I picked it up, didn't really know what to do with it, maybe try to find a way to get to its owner. Then I started walking while looking at my phone just to see/figure what song to play but I should have done it at a stop until I walked...more likely bumped into someone, they turned around, "Watch it Jackass!" Said a guy with some bitchy attitude, he was like almost as tall as nightfoxx, basically taller than me, wore a black hoddie, black jeans, white sneakers, leather-combat fingerless gloves, I could see he had blue hair and.....some sort of interesting mask that I've never seen before, it only covered the top of his face with like blue glowing eyeholes and some sort of T-mark on his right eye, you can see the bottom part of his face...kinda cool to be honest...weird style though..

"A-Apologies sir! I-it was my fault!, Please forgive me" I apologized to him, he just just stared at me for a while, literally looking at me like I'm some sort of weird moran,he probably noticed the red in my face, he groaned and then he turned around and it looked like he was looking for something, Wait! Could this phone that I found be what he is looking for? Maybe?- I just got to ask, hopefully not anymore of that attitude.....

"U-Uhm- Excuse m-me sir?".. I speaked like I was feeling embarrassed for some reason, my face felt like it was heating up more, I don't know why...The guy gave a "Tch" then got up and turned around "What? What is it now?" Still has some sort rude ass attitude, he probably noticed my face and it looked like he was trying not to laugh, I was gonna have a angry tone but I just had to calm down and just say "Uhm,..are you looking for this?..." I asked him holding up the phone "gimme it!" Did a non shout and just snatched out of my hand, gosh...rude much, I could tell that he looking at it as it was his. But no thank you?! What a asshole,......but wait.....why would he be up late at this time?....it's literally a dark sky morning...but I don't know why I care..I looked at my phone to see what's the time I still got a couple of minutes till the cafe starts so I decided to go/walk home, I turned around just to see that guy, but I see that he looked at me walking away, I felt a bit uncomfortable but shouldn't really bother much.

=÷×+×÷=÷×+×÷=÷×+×÷=÷×+×÷=

i went home got ready then went out to my car and drove up to the cafe, I went inside and saw the others which I was surprised to see that a lot were earlier then me. I gave everyone a 'good morning' and they did the same, I put down my stuff get everything ready and went to talk to my favorites 😙(Ashleytheunicorn and Nightfoxx)

"Morning guys!" I say "Oh hey kreek!" Ashley gave a response "So uh what yall talking about?" "Oh were talking about this stalker thing that has been going around the news saying that's its in this city" Nightfoxx said, "Is this stalker thing something everyone has got to worry about? I mean stalkers only tend to go after one person, unless they simp for the whole people in the city" I gave a tease at my last sentence and we all laughed "well who knows?" Ashley spoke, then we continued talking and talking then time to get to work.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

5:40 AM

I was feeling tired from now on, I tried my best to not fall forward but couldn't help it, I felt trapped in something........... "Hey kreek...you ok?..." a young blood person asked me, "O-oh I'm ok don't worry about it lego" I replied sounding stupid "Are you sure, you can always ask me..." He said "I swear, you worry to much and I know you want to help, but you should focus on thr job and not me really, I swear I'm alright..." I speaked sounding gloomy...."Ok- alright, if you need any comfort let me know." "Thanks lego" He was clearly like a brother to me.

=÷×+×÷=÷×+×÷=÷×+×÷=

It was late evening, I decided to go home a bit early, since the work has been alright more often, I was really tired, I always work harder than everyone, some just pretend to work around....just really annoying and unhelpful, I head of the store walking home, I turn my head and see a black figure near behind a thick pole looking right at me, I blinked twice and see that there wasn't anyone there, it must have been my imagination.

I made it home set my stuff aside, take my shoes off, go up yo my room, get something comfortable on, and just straight up went on my bed.

At last I can get more rest....

🔴🟠🟡🟢🔵🟣

Word count: 1135

Apologize for the lack of update, I forgot this book exists 💀🔫