᪥𖦹C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ 2𖦹᪥

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
🍹Good evening!🍹
🍹 🍹
🍹 🌙😘 🍹
🍹 👋👗🌹 🍹
🍹 👖 🍹
🍹 👟 🍹
🍹 🍹
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

____________________________

Kreeks POV
____________________________
4:30 AM | December 7 2020

I open my eyes from the dark, seeing that I am awake I still want to be sleeping that I really like to sleep, but yet again I can't, I got to get up for work of course, I get my phone turn it on to look at the time, I still got time to get a little more sleep but instead I'm gonna go early just to not get yelled out as always. Get up out of bed, doing the same morning routines over and over again, got dressed, get my glasses since I forgot them yesterday so i had to borrow someones contacts, head to my kitchen, make breakfast....then headed out of my door, walked down the Ile between other apartments(My neighbors), as when I was walking I heard footsteps behind me like they were following where I was going, I felt creeped out.....I turned around.....but technically no one was there to be found....could it have/just been my hallucinations around my head, that doesn't matter right now I need to get to work.

Riding through the streets then turned left to where my stop was parked in and head out of my car, then went to the back of the building,.....to literally see that the back door is open. Again. Just like yesterday, I don't care maybe just for the same reasons again like last time, but not to bother to much, went closed the door, head to the storage lounge, put my stuff down and do what I need to do, then just took out my phone to be waiting for the others to come and get customers and get into business.

Time skip
______________________

6:50 AM
______________________

Everything was going OK and perfectly fine, and I guess I feel a but energetic, I have no clue nor don't why. "Hey kreek. Can you take a turn to be cashier for people's, I feel like I need a break" says a young person with blond fluffy hair(PGHLFilms) I could tell how hard he was working "o-oh sure, I'd be able to do that!" I replied "Thanks, owe you one!" "No problem/your welcome" ..then Lego walked into the lounge for a break while I took his place.............

_____________________
7:20 AM

"Thank you very much come again some other time!" That was the 5th order I took from now on, then the next customer came in, I must say though this cafe is packed up a bit with only four cashiers taking in so much people LOL(Jackeryz,Calixo,Meganplays,Kreek), but that doesn't/shouldn't matter right now, The next customer came in, a young girl who was wearing some cute casual clothing kind with pigtails(IBella)but yeah time to take her order but it seems she talked to me "Hey! Did you know there is a stalker on run?" "A stalker? I mean that would only mean that there going after one person?" I replied back to her " That is true but that's what some people and a bit of the news are saying right now." "Hm.....strange, but are they really considered to being that scary?" I speak out a question "There are many different kinds of stalkers really, I wonder how this one is going to act..maybe a little violent or be a bit like one of those cartoon killers" She said back to me then we both laugh "ha! Nice one, but anyways what can I get for you?" I asked fir her order "Oh! Right! I just get a Matcha Chillipachino and a scone!" Then took it on in "alright anything else?" "Nope that's it thanks! By the way I'm Bella!" She said her name, i must say she would be looking like a great friend "Forrest but you can call me kreek" "Oh I know already hah" She said back, how could she have known? "Wait what? how?" I asked "my brother works here, you know Ren/pinkleaf? He tends talk a lot about you so I guess I see you from here on" I noticed something she said "He talks about me?-....." I said a little weirded out "Yeah! Well not just you LOL but tends talk about how you act and about others so don't be creeped out cause I was to" "Oh ok" I spoke back, well I guess she was considered to be nice, then she left with a short bye waiting for her order.....she also gave me her number just to get better to know me and so we could be great friends, we'll that was all of that so far, doing what's so ever-taking in many orders from nice people.......

・*:..。o○☼*゚・*:..。o○☼*゚・*:..。o○☼*゚

(I think the whole story will be kreeks POV cuz idk why🤷‍♀️)
__________________________

8:48 PM

I decided to go home a bit early even though it wasn't the time to close but my boss let me which was a relief, I grabbed my stuff and headed outside to my car and........but.....I heard footsteps that seem to be stepping in the path I was taking.....just like what was happening in the morning...I was so scared and felt like I was almost going to get frozen out in the weather, chills going down my spine...I had to step up because I know I can't be scared and fearful,...I turned around and shouted "OK! What do you wa-!...?" I didn't complete my sentence...because there was nobody behind me...was it just me hallucinating/imagining? This is starting to get real creepy, it's like I'm being haunted by hallucinations....I'm starting to feel very scared....I didn't bother to long so I just headed into my car and drove home..

=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=

I soon as I parked in the parking garage/lot, I got/hopped out of my car and just headed to the elevator where it has the floors to the big apartments, but it tends to get more worser as I soon hear MORE footsteps heading the same path/direction I'm going,.....I started crying a little in fear by why this is happening,...i speed walked and what behind was doing did the same....I didn't want to turn around but I just did, the same as always...nothing...nor nobody there..I started running to the elevator just think to myself 'ITՏ ᒍᑌՏT ᗩ ᕼIᒪᒪᑌᑕIᑎᗩTIOᑎ!ITՏ ᒍᑌՏT ᗩ ᕼIᒪᒪᑌᑕIᑎᗩTIOᑎ!' Litterly thinking over and over again, went inside the elevator pressed the button to the 5th floor, spamming it till the door closed and it did, I started breathing heavy so much, my glasses were about to slip of but just corrected the position, the elevator hit the 5th floor, doors opened then I rushed out heading to my home, getting my keys I could barely line it up into the keyhole cause my hand was shaking so much but manage to do it, get straight inside and straight up just shut the door and locked it, I put my stuff down and went to my bedroom changing into something more comfortable, the went on to my bed gripping onto the blanket and pillow and just try to get anything of my mind, but I couldn't even sleep....I decided to open my phone and look up about the stalker that's been going around through the city, but what my question is, is it that they like men? But why should I care? It's not like they would be interested it me....or maybe?.....no...they wouldn't, hlthey don't know me, I scroll through my phone more about this person, there wasn't really much to go through so I just turned my phone of and went to sleep....

♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。

𝔑𝔬 𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔰......
𝔑𝔬 𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔰......
𝔑𝔬 𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔰......

☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆✩☆
___________________________

☼︎𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙩¡ 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩¡☼︎

☁ 👋👋 ☁☁
🎵 BYEBYE*
☁ 🎶 🎈
🎵 ☁
🎶
🎵
🌾✨💨 🏃 🏠🏢
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄