ت︎𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4ت︎

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘
𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢?
      ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀/>  フ
      |  _  _ l
      /' ミ_xノ
      /      |
     /  ヽ   ノ
     │  | | |

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reminder: There could be some spelling mistakes or just sentences that dont make any hardcore sense 😄

__________________________

1 year later it's winter
(Half timeskip)

=======================

Kreeks POV*

I woke up feeling sick a bit, when I slipped off my feet to the floor, I felt wobbling all of the sudden, my legs feel completely dead and even feels like I can't, nor 1 bit feel them, like they aren't there, as if i was drugged...., So far today is my day of, I get to rest way more often, I walked wobbling down to head to the kitchen, when I past my doorway I see a note dropped down in front of my note, Who would send me a note at this time? I thought, but I am a bit concerned so far, so I went over, bended down, picked it up and readed/scanned through all of it.....

Note:

I remember that one night,
I remember the look of his face,
There was a connection,
It was Something!

He picked up my phone
and gave it to me, 

it was the sign of love

it was an amazing moment
I cant let him be with anyone else!
not even family or friends!

WE ARE IN LOVE
TODAY IS OUR ANNIVERSARY

____________________

Strange......did someone sent this to the wrong person......? Im feeling a little creeped out, who would fall in the likes of me, and an anniversary?.....do i know this person or something....well that souldnt matter right now because right now there is work
--------------------------------
At work 6:00 in the Morning

I brought the note just to tell my one or some of my friends, as soon as i got there and settled my stuff down, Ashley came by when i just got in........"Hey kreek! how ya been?!" She said "Ive been doing fine, Thanks!" I replied and then had asked, "Hey ash......Can i asked you something?...." I said a question, hoping to get an answer...."Sure what is it?" she asked "Have you ever had anything like some kind of scary note, or maybe get a stalker obsessed towards you...?" I questioned her, "uhm no, not really, Why?" "well today I found this near my door..." I presumed as i gave her the note that i had received, when i gave her the note and where she pore over and readed the note, she was/felt creeped out her self and then said, "Maybe its just a prank?" she spoke, "I mean there is the stalker thing going around the city, but they cant go near you, have you seen anyone suspicious?" when she urged I was thinking on who could have been behined all of this "No, not really." "Then im not sure what to get on about this, why dont you just try to forget and ignore it ok?" "Alright if you insist....".  ...................for now im really starting to feel weirded out, I so far cant find out what to really do, Ive never had anything like this before, I thought i was suppose to be brave but here i am feeling scared from a while.

(Skip)

I felt like going home early, I didnt feel like working, the note still bothers me, i dont really think that it was a prank or if someone sent it to the wrong estate, i felt the urged to cry, but i couldnt feel any tears that would want to come out of my eyes, I didnt want to walk because my legs feel weak so I just decided to take the way home by the bus.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if the chapter is short- and sorry if there is any spelling mistakes

Sorry for the Late update, If you come to check if the book is updated your very Sweet💕💞💓💗💖💘💝

Words:621