𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬.

There you were, looking so beautiful. You were so clueless that someone was adoring you from far away. Watching you laugh at your dumb friends joke.

'What is she laughing about? I bet it wasn't even funny.' He thought.

Arisu couldn't help but feel jealous watching you be so loud and happy with the group of people who weren't worth of your time. He can make you laugh louder, smile wider, and way more than THEY can. They were a bunch of nobodies who were going to die in their next game, so why keep them around?

If anything you should be with him. He'll make sure you both survive and stick together. Oh how he wishes he didn't get nervous and shy when you were near him because he would have been with you by now.

Arisu noticed he zoned out and when he focused on you again...

Who was that hugging you???????

Was he a friend?

A close friend?
...

You both seemed happy seeing each other. Smiling and hugging. Those are things couples do. Are y'all two a couple?

No. No way. He would know. He knows you. He knows things about you. That nobody didn't.

The guy left and everyone was leaving saying good nights since it was getting pretty late. You were with a friend now, Kuina. You were walking her to her room since she had an uneasy feeling you felt too. After you dropped her off, you started walking to your room.

Arisu knew you would go back to your room so he decided to go to his. Now knowing he needs to make sure someone fails his next game will be interesting. He laid in bed thinking of you and your smile. Soon you will be his. He then went mimis. (Sleep if u don't know)

'He looks so adorable sleeping.'  You thought watching him sleep. You laid next to him smiled creepily and whispered , "I know you're the one watching."

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is one is super short, Sorry!! And um it wasn't that good, I think everything is everywhere.
I wanted to make two before I officially posted this book 😓 (Didn't make that happen...) I also didn't check if I made mistakes so I'll check after I wake up

AnywYs that's all bye! (☆▽☆)