𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥.

You're breathing was shaky, you're shaking, and you're sweating. You didn't know what to do. You were hiding from him. He was looking for you. It was like he didn't need to try because he always seemed to know where you were. Him finding you always made your heart drop.

Everytime you would try to break up with him he would manipulate you to stay. It was tiring always counting on him and following him like a puppy. He knew what he was doing and you did too, you wanted it to stop. When he was in a meeting you were alone. Being alone left you with your thoughts. Why did it all change? Where do it all go wrong?

No. You knew. He got too possessive. It was a normal relationship with a a lot of teasing and jokes, then it was just manipulating and controlling. People warned you and you ignored them, now look what happened.

"It's all your fault." You kept repeating in your head. Why did you ignore them? You were blinded by fake love. Was all his actions really love or did he just want a pet he could control?

...

His footsteps were getting closer and closer each second. Covering your mouth with your hands, trying to not make any sound of you crying was hard.

"C'mon, we both know you don't really want to leave me. I'm all you have. Everyone left you. I won't leave you."

He was right. Everyone left me... but because of him. He threatened them or something, I know he did. He scared them or forced them to leave me.

'Chishiya, leave me alone!' I begged in my head with my eyes closed.

I then felt a yank from my arm forcing me stand up. I opened my eyes and saw him with a angry face. He never shows his emotions on his face.

This is terrifying.

"Do you love someone else? Is that why you want to leave me?" He calmly asked but I knew under his resting face he was evil, ready to kill.

"No, I don't love anyone else. I don't even love you. Please just let me leave, Chishiya."
He put his head down making it face the floor.

....

Silence.

"You don't love me? Why are you lying, honey?" He said, looking up with eyes filled with darkness and there was something sinister about his tone. He tightened his grip on my arm which made me tremble. He wasn't like this before...

"I did love you before. I'm not sure if you're the same Chishiya I fell in love with." I replied harshly. He just started at my eyes, trying to find if I was telling him the truth, trying to find any hints of lie.

"Why are hurting me with these lies?" he asked and then hugged me after not wanting to look at my face.
"I thought we had something real but you're just like all of them."

Chishiya threw me off him and walked away to who knows where.

Sacred to do anything. Always having a feeling of being watched. Always feeling paranoid. Y/N decided to end it. It was tiring always feeling scared to do certain things, like talking to people because he never allowed it.

Finally arriving to the cliff that is really far from the ground is not what you wanted to do 2 years ago. You wanted to live and survive.

You sat the edge and thought of your memories throughout your live until now. What a life, Getting sucked in here and it being hell for 1 year.

You stood up and took a long deep breathe.
You tripped on accident and fell.

Someone caught your leg.

"Here you are."

(Rushed so it may not be good, Sorry!)