𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊.

[E/C]= eye color :3
⚠️WARNING⚠️: There will be some details in here including bl00d!! Please don't read if you're uncomfortable with that. Thank you!

𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊

There it was. You have been hearing the sound throughout the day. Everywhere you go, there's always a -

𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊.

It sounds like a camera but, you were trying not to get paranoid. For a while you had a feeling something was watching you, stalking you.

Hating the feeling of being watched, Y/N tried to not even think about it. It was hard though. As Y/N was changing to go to the newest cafe that just opened,

𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊.

Y/N hurried on changing and closed any spaces between any curtains in her room. Y/n grabbed a small pepper spray just in case if a weirdo tried to do anything.

𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊.

...

Arriving at the cafe, Y/n saw one of their very best friend's, Mateo. Mateo was sipping a coffee and typing on his laptop and didn't notice Y/N until they started to walk up to him.

"Hey, Y/N! You decided to visit this cafe too?" He asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I want to try their sweets! It looks so delicious and I've heard great things about it." Y/N responded.

Y/N got their order of a delicious soft donut with a [favorite drink]. After getting their order, the two went back to talking. Gossiping and joking around and talking about their problems with work, bosses, and much more.

"So, have you met anyone?" Mateo asks with a small smirk.
The question made Y/N think a bit and thought of the stalker for no reason.
"No, I haven't yet. What about you?"

Mateo was talking about a situation with his talking stage and then suddenly stopped when he looked beside Y/N's, out the window. Y/N puzzled asked him what's wrong. He turned back to Y/N and gave her a weak smile,
"N-Nothing. I have to go now. We can catch up later."
Mateo started packing his things up and walked out of the cafe, "Bye!" he shouted.

What happened? What was he looking at? Y/n was overthinking and decided to use the washroom and was a bit creeped out since she was the only one in the cafe since it's close to closing time.

With Mateo
Who was that? He asked himself feeling freaked out. He saw someone with all black holding a sign saying, 'Stop talking to Y/N unless you want to get killed.' He didn't want to risk it but felt horrible for leaving Y/N in a rude way. What if they did something to Y/N?

CLICK

What was that?
Mateo turned her head around and was faced with the end of a gun.
He saw his face.
Niragi.

From the distance, a loud bullet was heard. Y/N flinched and decided to speed walk to their home.
'This is a safe area, is something going on?' they thought but decided to watch 'Alice in Borderland.'

Y/n woke up and decided to check their mail just because... why not?

Shuffling through the bills and random ads there was a black envelope. It stuck out because there was writing that read,
"For my dear Y/N"
Weird.

Getting on their bed, they opened it and there was a picture of... Meteo. It wasn't just a picture of him...

He was skinned.
Everything was so dark red.
Blood was everywhere.
There were even some skin still there from the horrible skinning. 
The eyes made everything worse since they were knifes oh both of them.

Y/n screamed out of horror.
"WHAT THE HELL?!"

CLICK.

Bang.

Waking up to a cold room and seeing the real life body of Mateo was the worst thing Y/n has ever seen. They looked around and realized they were in a dark room with pictures of them doing all kinds of things. Sleeping, shopping, walking, eating, and more.

"Hey, baby. How ya feeling?" An unknown voice echoed and hands rested on both their shoulders.

"Niragi?"

....

Hi! I'm sorry I took a long break because of school! (╥_╥)  This story was rushed and might not be good but it's something! (•̀ᴗ•́)و