𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

𝐘/n has been getting stressed about work lately and hasn't been doing well. All she was trying to do is finish projects for the company she worked for. What made it worse is that her co-workers didn't like her for no reason. They made comments about her appearance and how she wasn't fast enough with her work.

Only one person liked Y/N and he was the boss,
Niragi. He had such a dark aura and was seen as scary but when he is only with Y/N, he would have a smile on his face and show his true self. Y/N and Niragi were close but not close enough for her to tell him about the comments and how they would be soon quitting.

Y/N was working on their project that was due tomorrow when they heard their name be mentioned.

"Omg Y/n? I knew she was one but sleeping with the boss just to not get fired? How pathetic." Y/n heard someone with not being a good whisperer.

Sleeping with Niragi? The boss? What the hell. Who made that up? This is getting ridiculous.

I'm tired of this.

Y/N packed her belongings and marched to his office. Quickly opening and closing the door, Niragi looked up fast and had a confused face when Y/N seemed upset.
"What's wro-"
"I want to quit." Y/N interrupted Niragi.

...

His expression changed to shock then anger but he composed himself and showed a calm face.
"Why's that?" He asked.
"I'm done with the comments and rumors about me. Someone even said I slept with you! I tried to ignore it and not let it disturb me but I have had enough."

Niragi kept his straight face and sighed, "Who said that?"

~~~

Chilling in your house after he let you have some days off to rethink your decision but you know you are certain. You get up and decide to clean since you have been overworking yourself and not been taking care of your home. Taking out the trash, washing dishes, washing clothes and more have put you in a better mood.

Hearing a vibration coming from your phone, you glance at it and it's your boss. You pick up,
"Hello?" You ask.
"Y/n, I have handled the rumors and spoke with the people." Niragi spoke.

Wow, he actually done something about it. Maybe you should actually reconsider...

"Thank you. I'm glad it got dealt with. I think I have decided to stay." Y/N smiled but it couldn't be seen.

"That's wonderful! Can you come back tomorrow?"

Coming back to a more quiet environment was weird especially when it used to be loud  from people gossiping. Did everyone get in trouble?

Sitting down and stretching while looking around, Y/N noticed the people she overheard talking about her weren't in their usual places.

Weird.

---

Deciding to go to the cafe that just opened, Y/n wasn't expecting to run into her boss. 

Niragi stared at Y/n and smiled, " Did you decide to check this place out too?"

---

The both chatted and decided to eat together.

---

"So, I wanted to ask you about something I've noticed." Y/n says tapping the cup she was holding while looking at Niragi.

He tilts his head to the side slightly and hums indicating for her to proceed.

"Did you fire the two I told you about?" Y/n asks while looking down at her cup again.

Silence. The comforting atmosphere becoming almost uncomfortable. Looking up she sees her boss looking down and then he speaks,

"Something like that. I just got rid of them. I couldn't have some idiots bother my favorite worker." He says smiling but something in his eyes... was off.

"Ah, I'm flattered. Thank you!" Y/n smiles warmly at him.

Niragi hums and places his cheek on his hand and then cups her cheek suddenly with his other hand. 

"Anything for you"

Maybe you should have left...

I haven't updated in so long. I keep getting busy sorry! :(