*Banana Peeler*

Bandit's POV
December 21, 1987

"I'm going back for Stripe!" Rad yells at me as he starts to slow down on his bike.

"Easier for me to win!" I pick up the pace, leaving my brothers in the dust. I take a quick glance behind me seeing Rad and Stripe a few feet behind me. A spec in the distance starts to get bigger, rapidly. I brush it off and keep peddling toward the finish line. The two palm trees.

Almost there!

I prepare for the win but someone zooms past me! "Hey, second place!" He was going so fast that he took a while to stop.

"Rad!? I thought you were with Stripe!" I throw my bike on the floor and confront him.

"The name is Y/n." The winner turns to me. I examine their facial features noticing that their not Rad. Or anyone I know of. "Y/n L/n!"

"Oh uhh, Bandit Heeler."

"Ha! Kinda sounds like Banana Peeler!" They nudge my shoulder. "See ya around, Bandit Heeler."

"Yeah, see ya."

~I just wanted to write this as an intro. I wouldn't call it a real chapter but... still. I want to make a few parts with them as kids so that's why they met so early. If you have any comments, questions, or concerns just let me know. Things will probably be cleared up in later chapters if you're confused. Good day/night.

~I love you.

~243 Words