*Fun*

Y/n's POV
September 20, 1993

"Oh really?" I raise an eyebrow at the boy standing behind Bandit.

"You met on holiday." He starts. "He won you a stuffed animal. Pac-Man?" I nod.

"You talk about me a lot, Bandit?"

"No, I've only brought you up today." Bandit hides his face.

"He's probably talked about you before considering how passionate he was talking about you earlier." I chuckle as Bandit turns red. The boy leans on him. "Well, have fun explaining yourself now, mate." He simply gets up and walks away.

Silence.

"Your island fruit juice is pretty good." He scratches his neck. "I still have the figures you got me..."

"Really? I still have my Pac-Man." We talk for what seems like ages about family, holidays, school, and where we live. The bell eventually rings making us both jump. "I got art next."

"Me too. I'll show you where the classroom is if you want."

"Sure." He crept out of his seat and down the hall. I follow. "You're acting weird. I know it's weird that we're seeing each other again but you don't need to act differently." I grab his wrist.

"Huh?" He gasps as I run down the hall taking him with me. I hear his laughs as we run through the crowd. "You passed art class!"

"I know that." I lie and make a U-turn to our class. We stop right before the door. Both of us catch our breath but our laughs make it harder.

"You didn't change a bit."

"Neither did you. Don't act like you did." I stare at his expressionless face.

"Hmm, alright." He nudges me into class. "You can sit wherever in this class." I skip over to a table with Bandit. "Pat, the guy from lunch, isn't in this class. Thankfully." We giggle. "We're best friends but he is obnoxious sometimes."

"Ehh, that's friends." He nods in agreeableness.

"I've been taking school too seriously because I need to get into college. But you're fun. Now that you're here I think that'll change for the better." I smile as the teacher starts the lesson.

~Short chapter because I got a little extra energy. I don't think I mention it in this fanfic but I am in the middle of moving far far away. (Like moving county) It's fine though because I move a lot. Good day/night.

~I love you.

~404 Words