*Eyes*

Bandit's POV
September 22, 1993

"Oops." Y/n jumps back from the spinning clay.

"Oh no- hoho." The weird shape leans to the left. Y/n  and I are hanging out again after the many years that separated us. We've been hanging out so much that I think Pat is getting jealous of us. We are in art in our ceramics unit. The teacher said it would be hard but jeez. "Ugh!" I groan and throw my head on the desk. Shaking the 'pot' a little more.

"It's fine. We'll fix it." They pat my back. Remind you of anyone? "Hopefully." They mumble. We got close fast when we first met and it's not much different now. I think it's just the kind of person that Y/n is. Making friends fast and all.

I shift towards them and stare into their e/c eyes. (e/c=eye color) "Hmm?" They glance over then their back to look at the clay. I keep my eyes on theirs. I don't want to look away. Their eyes look all shiny and glowy. I feel magnetized to their colorful pools for pupils. "What are you looking at?"

"Hmm? Oh, you." They start to turn pink but don't seem to mind. I stare for only a few seconds but it feels like hours.

"There! Kind of fixed. I guess..." Their positive outlook on the pottery slowly fades as they get a good look.

"What do you mean? It looks better than what we had before." I turn off the spinning wheel. "I say we let it dry." We agree and set the pot on a shelf.

"We paint tomorrow." They remind me. We walk to our separate classes, away from each other. "See ya in P.E."

"See ya, Y/n." We peek back at each other and I get one more glimpse of their eyes.

~Really short chapter because I'm about to upload another one in about 5 minutes. Look out for that! I've been wanting to update for sooo long. Good day/night.

~I love you.

~345 Words