The Next Gen

Swiftness was key from escaping this hell, fuck trying to stay together, that Mechagodzilla is fucking sadistic!!!!

A young woman and her stupid friends were basically trying to find out why this building of their leader was strictly forbidden from the public eye.

And what they found made them targets of Mechagodzilla, now here she was running down the hallway as she heard screams of her friends, she quickly turned the corner and hid in a closet, trying hard to hide and not reveal her location.

Click*

The door was locked and she realized what was happening when she looked up to see a camera glowing red, before she forced into an opened hole below.

--------------

The woman woke up, she saw her friends all in cages, all of them with fear as a large bot came by, it had an appearance of Godzilla but so much smaller, after it left, her friend caught her attention.

"Alice, you have been out for quite awhile." Whispered Tamura.

Alice and Tamura both were still when they heard Tom screaming as he was arm was dislocated by mechanical tentacles with sharp claws.

"You have one more chance to receive a swift death, why were you snooping around when I gave very clear instructions? How were you able to bypass the many security measures I implemented?" Said a cold monotone voice coming from somewhere in the room.

Tom's voice was only made up of whimpers and hisses of pain, careful not to move his dislocated arm, only to get dragged out of his cage and was held upside down.

"Do anyone else care to explain? Otherwise your fragile acquaintance is getting more than limbs dislocated." Said Mechagodzilla as the tentacles began to wrap around Tom's body, his muffled screams signifying the devastating fate they were about to receive if they weren't going to answer.

"It was Hito-He! Hito-He was able to hack into the systems and turn out the power!" Said Alice, immediately getting punched by Tamura.

The bilusaludian instantly got his head crushed by the tentacle, his body instantly limp as blood began to pour.

Tom was finally able to breathe, but Tamura was pissed at Alice for snitching.

"Now I asked again, Why did you disobeyed the rules? Didn't you already got freedom? Why go to investigate such a building that could have been none of expectations you put on it? Humans are honestly too attracted by things so insignificant when they have the whole world, it's honestly stupid that I'm beginning to feel like you're not even a waste of my time." Said Mechagodzilla as Tom was crushed by the mechanical tentacles.

"But you four almost made me so angry, and if it wasn't for the backup generators, I would've gave you are far more painful death, so much so that you would have Begged me to kill you. But since you want to know what caused my anger, I will give you some satisfaction, and possibly so much guilt, you almost killed MY CHILDREN." Said Mechagodzilla, a snarl was heard as Tamura's last look was that of sudden shocked.

Alice whimpered as the door opened and bloodied tentacles came in slowly.

"Don't be like that.... Besides, we all know what happens to people that are weak minded and sold out their friends, they always get the WORST of it." Said Mechagodzilla as Alice screamed as she felt her bones slowly being crushed, bending to the hard metal.

She felt everything, she saw that her lower body was ripped apart, skin recoiling like loose rope as her organs were dangling.

Alice indeed had the worst of it.